ES Recruitment Drive
@members:

Idk if it is clear at this point thats why i will say it again:

Everyone who is on the list pm Icky PERSONALLY with the item you want from the shop.
If you dont know which item you want get an icon or a 512 ground texture,thats always a good choice.

btw, i did check an account called fl0wbank,im unsure if thats our old clanbank but i guess it is,it only has 1500 tc and no items on it tho,expect a tb next coin worth 1.50 ,so yea.

Still, maybe we should regain the password for that.

Apparently there is no account called m0lf.
When fl0w captures the forgotten bank account which is located at the bermuda triangle underwater for now 1 million years now,

the world will change its shape in half and everybody will go through an antimaterialistic shape shift which connects every living to its higher self of being while rising like a star
Enjoint life
Sorry for my inactivity boys, thanks for the randomizer choosing me. Also really good job this year, hopefully I get more active but ive been so focused on work and living a life lately that ive forgotten about my friends on here. Hopefully I can get better at the game again and help out next year if i'm in the U.S. and not deployed but we shall see.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]