Toribash
hi im syebiclon and im a black belt.

i hav been a member of brutes, murderdolls, and epic win. none of these were official.

the reason i want to join is because ive been looking for a clan but nobody will let me join.

im pretty good in left knife, daggers, and sambo.
未知のもの
90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by bobby View Post
I'm bobby

I am a brown belt with about 450 games left to play untill i am a black belt.

I have not been a member of any clan.

I WANT TO JOIN NEWB BECAUSE supastveo is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehe i know i am :P
Ishi4admin Wh-ORMO
supa, dont triple-post ;P

and all you guys who have posted here to join can join, just send me 50tc for the clan fee.
Authentic Furry
Originally Posted by GenX000
Graduation: YaAaY, it's your big day!
NEWB members who reach Black Belt will be up for Graduation!
Members who join as Brown Belts (almost Black Belt) may have to wait until 2nd Dan for their chance at Graduation
As NEWB does not recruit Black belts, Graduates will be the only Black belt or higher members of the clan
Exceptional Graduates who have contributed heavily and proven themselves to be an invaluable member of the clan will be considered for a Management position
Members who choose not to Graduate, will be asked to remove the [NEWB] tag and are encouraged to join another one of the Official clans that best suits their interests

Thats why i thought...
My belt is green
I havn't been a member of any clan
This clan was recomended by many people and Newb insiders
Please
I relly wanna join i m a orange belt if you guys let me join it would be totally freakin awsome i am a NOOB first clan i talked to please let me join.