Ranking
Original Post
Yo bro's D:
Sry but its time to say goodbye , i keep posting and keep asking if someone can actually check the replay thread and maby write something , i post art and try to judge about the art of my bros and noone even thinks about posting more or atleast say something.

Maby its possible to get the clan active again but i dont wanna waste time posting and waiting for someone to respond even if i know noone will.

Sorry Guys i will miss u all you are amazing and iam happy ive learned many things

~Special thanks to Lexx for teaching me a few things in Realism , zombieshit for making a nice avy that i will use for the rest of my life , Quite for the nice instructions on how to move and spin smooth.
Also if you need anything from me iam always here to help you guys out

Thank all of you.

Goodbye
Last edited by affei; Aug 22, 2011 at 05:53 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meow :3
[Duck] [OLDA]
ohh no why u ..... i will miss u so much but with the help is the same by me if u need anything just say ;)
Now this is bullshit...
Guys, Im thinking about deleting the clan from the officials...
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
Now this is bullshit...
Guys, Im thinking about deleting the clan from the officials...

Are you fucking kidding me? You can't let this thing go to waste.

/invade
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
I agree with Festus. Don't let this clan die. This is a great clan and I, as well as many others I'm sure, would hate to see it go. Let's work together and get it back up on it's feet. Don't throw it away like this.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
What is the point? 3akoh and Andre don't play and I hardly ever see any MM member in-game.
It's a great clan. I've been around this clan for years now. I hate seeing good clans die.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Well this calls for a leadership change. Rapp and I are clan experts, we can help out.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|