Ranking
Costu, don't worry. MM will be in good hands with Rap in.
He knows how to manage a clan.
His clan has survived for over 3 years now.
So no worries dude.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
You guys seem overly aggressive in wanting to take over the clan "for it's own good." I can hardly believe your effort to be noble and selfless. Temporary ownership can be granted but I doubt you'd do it if there was nothing in it for you.

Please explain your gain in helping the clan on it's feet and provide said proof of you helping other clans and organizations. I see no point in granting even temporary ownership to outsiders if anyone within the clan wants to take the position. This is a warning and a request to actually stand up to your words and rationalize your aggressive approach.

And as far as I see, no one posting in this thread is considered the current leader according to the roster. Please explain this paradox.
I apologize. I'm dead tired right now. I just get defensive when I'm improperly judged.

Edit: Leadership has not been changed whatsoever. I would have a talk with the remaining members and approach the situation that way. I apologize if I sound aggressive, but the fact of the matter is that I'd rather not see this clan die. I've been good friends with adreyoshi for a few years now, and I've always admired this clan. I do not personally gain anything from helping this clan, however as I mentioned, I've been close with a few of the members around MM, and especially andreyoshi. I admired the clan awhile back, and I'd personally like to do my part to make sure it stays afloat. It might be hard to imagine from your perspective that I would want to do this for the sake of the clan, however seeing as how I've enjoyed this clan being around, I would like to keep it around. If the clan is failing, then I would like to contribute to save it, at least until somebody else can take over from within the clan. As of right now, it doesn't seem like anybody's around. I am not in any way declaring myself leader over it. I said that I wanted to help. I'd like to do my best effort to ensure that this clan stays afloat and makes it make on it's feet.

Now, here's my question to you Jalis. What is it you are doing around here anyways? I see no point in you posting here. Sure, you've addressed those concerns, but from what I can tell, you have no desire to bother helping this clan or even do anything with it. From what I can tell, with the way you've gone about this, I'd expect you would have at least something to gain from posting. From my previous encounter with you harassing me, I'd expect that you'd get some satisfaction from poking around at things and pestering myself, and possibly a few others. Still though, I don't even see why it has any concern to you whatsoever.
Last edited by rappunk23; Aug 23, 2011 at 09:13 AM.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
I was just intrigued as to your reasons. I'm also interested in making sure you don't ruin something for your own gain. As for ending up here, I was watching ToriSpy out of boredom and saw this thread. I don't even remember dealing with you before, so don't take it personally.
Well, now you're aware of them. I haven't taken it personally, I'm just using my past experience with you to assess your intentions. That's all. Either way, now that I've addressed your concerns.. I see no further reason for you to be posting here.
Just a question, what stops him from posting here?

I am almost certain that he knows andre and 3akoh way longer then you have been playing.

I think you have no right to say who can post here or not.
Originally Posted by WhiteBot View Post
Just a question, what stops him from posting here?

I am almost certain that he knows andre and 3akoh way longer then you have been playing.

I think you have no right to say who can post here or not.

If you're addressing me, I never tried to stop him from posting. As part of the staff it's my job to make these kind of things clear.
Festus and Rappunk, add me in skype. Mokotau187
I have a little talk with you guys. :o
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Well, now you're aware of them. I haven't taken it personally, I'm just using my past experience with you to assess your intentions. That's all. Either way, now that I've addressed your concerns.. I see no further reason for you to be posting here.

I was addressing him, Sorry for the misunderstanding.
@Costu
Why post on an alt? Anyways, are you here to help the clan or are you here to create problems? My posting here was because I wanted to help the clan rather than sitting here and letting it die off.

@Jalis
He was addressing me. I apologize if I came off rude in any way, however from my past experience with you, I'm not entirely happy about you coming around here. I do realize your concerns, and I believe I have addressed them appropriately. Is there anything else you are concerned with Jalis?