"Just For Fun"

Story

Members

Goals

Guidelines and Rules

Allies

-----
Last edited by DownPulse; Jun 10, 2016 at 01:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I think this is a decent thread for being your first, just should add a members list. ^_^
Hey, I'm still pending about the app thing, but here some ideas for the forum:
1:Make a rank for the bank >.<

2:In the allies, make like: Clan: (ITUA), (HM), etc. and then make one of single people like: Allies: MrMiyagy, Rivaille19, etc.

3:Make an image of the members (Or just their credential :U)
And that's all, hope you at least use one c:
That is honestly the strangest application, but I want to accept it because it is so funny XD
You should totally Click Here
Originally Posted by Lalnator
That is honestly the strangest application, but I want to accept it because it is so funny XD

Yeah, that's how men do an application for a men clan ;3
Originally Posted by DownPulse
Rivalle19: I looked at your recommendations and added some

Nice, thanks for taking some of my recommendations. :P

Do you guys do wars? If you do, what about if we add in steam all the clan and if there is a war tell some or all the clan to join the war. c:

What about if all tell their Steam to add them (Or/and skype if you want to) :3
Guys, doing nothing is kinda gettin borin, is anyone a youtuber in this clan who can make our clan video? i have some pretty cool replays and i bet most other people in the clan do too.
Well, to make this clan more active, I will do some questions Cause this is "gettin boring" as Probro said Toribash?
How did you discover Toribash?

I will start...
With short words (If you don't want to read), I found Toribash with Steam in Free to play.

I was in Steam and I was like "God, I just have like 3 games... And they are boring... Let's see whats new in Free to play"
Then I just was searching for good games... "Oh boy! Look that game, Toribash sounds good and unique, lets see the reviews and gameplay..."
Some minutes later "Nice game, I will download it... O.o it doesn't need more than 500mb!"
And that's it. c: