ES Recruitment Drive
wtf i cant work his. every time i save my dat it works for 1 round in multiplayer and then sets every thing back to 0 in the dat i just saved
Originally Posted by xzavior666 View Post
wtf i cant work his. every time i save my dat it works for 1 round in multiplayer and then sets every thing back to 0 in the dat i just saved

That's because it autoupdates your item.dat file.

You need to make a new folder under custom and copy your item.dat there. And then ingame /lp 0 yournewfoldername.
Whoop Whoop
Originally Posted by Magix View Post
That's because it autoupdates your item.dat file.

You need to make a new folder under custom and copy your item.dat there. And then ingame /lp 0 yournewfoldername.

...or you can make item.dat a Read-Only file but I heard that this will cancel the effects of your boosters
/set gr 0 0 -30
Ehm, I'm not sure if making your item.dat read only works, but in no way will that cancel the effect of your booster. lol.
Whoop Whoop
Originally Posted by Magix View Post
Ehm, I'm not sure if making your item.dat read only works, but in no way will that cancel the effect of your booster. lol.

idk that's just what I heard and the read only thing worked for me..
/set gr 0 0 -30
whenever i save my item dat. i can only save it in notepad.... someone help me
SAVE AS A READ ONLY!!!! Click properties and save as read only.. And for Nubs who cant make their own trail download people with them like stupinator, magix, RAYClovis, etc and transfer their flames to yours....
You Better Get My Damn Ravioli!!! I'm Gonna Unleash the Beast up in this B***H!