ES Recruitment Drive
ok ok Tell me what to add or remove from this heads

i trust in god :D
yeah [Latin]:)/WAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
mm mhm. no
i think i will cancel this request.
i dont want to buy ANY of the entered and maked heads.
~Ling
Originally Posted by HoboJoey View Post
You let us all make really good heads and just cancel your request?

mate, if ANY of these heads would be good , i wouldnt cancel.
i thought 30k would be enough to let people making really good heads.
some of the heads could be made from me. (and i just made 2. [and they sucked ass])

and after i noticed that almost everyone dont edit some things which i said , i was going to wonder to cancel

and. yes i am going to cancel this request.
But!(i still dont have a head) if anyone likes to make me still a head he could pm me. i could pay more than 35k atm.

but² some of these heads are really ugly. dont u think hobo?
~Ling
"mate, if ANY of these heads would be good , i wouldnt cancel.
some of the heads could be made from me. (and i just made 2. [and they sucked ass])

and after i noticed that almost everyone dont edit some things which i said , i was going to wonder to cancel

But!(i still dont have a head) if anyone likes to make me still a head he could pm me. i could pay more than 35k atm.

but² some of these heads are really ugly. dont u think hobo? "

ACTUALLY LOT OF THESE PEOPLE ARE GOOD TEXTURERS AND HERE IS A LOT OF GOOD HEADS, open your eyes or be blind forever
Do it with style or don't even bother doing it.
Originally Posted by Ling6 View Post

You basically want to say that all our heads sucked? Can you tell me what I can improve on my head even if you dont buy it? I want to learn from critics so I can become better.
Originally Posted by Ling6 View Post

but² some of these heads are really ugly. dont u think hobo?

Barreta's heads are Awesome and christ heads too you make all this people do they hard work and u are saying thats all they head's suck ,
open ur eyes they are pretty cool heads that this guy's made you dont have to say that they are ugly that mean
i trust in god :D
yeah [Latin]:)/WAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Okay Mr. Critique,
seeing as all our heads totally sucked, how WOULD you make a head thats THAT awesome.
How awesome can you make a sphere look?

You made us re do all the heads and dragged this crap on for like 1 month. Built it up like Jenga and then you knocked it down saying all our heads suck. You could've said: "Thanks for trying so hard everyone but i will like to cancel this request."[/B]

Thats acceptable. But oh no, Because you are a texture master and can understand how much we suck. That is just mean let alone highly inconsiderate of other people feelings.

So Mr. Ling YOU SUCK. EDIT: BALLS

Now some moderator can Infract me as they tend to do.

Thanks for wasting our time.
Last edited by Teknik; Mar 25, 2010 at 09:13 AM.
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
I agree with teknik actuly, still, i think peaple still can do something realy good. wait for them ling and tell them what to change, els you can forget it, no1 can make a epic head perfect for you in 1 try, tell them what to change. Not that its bad or good..

Await me, il be making you a head to.

Regards.