Ranking
Original Post
Hey, I fail.
Hey, I'm new to the community. Don't dabble much in multiplayer, but I'm enjoying Toribash so far. I probably don't spend much time on multiplayer because I'm trying to develop/learn moves, which are mainly kicks. I'm not generally active on forums, and my forum post will probably be like... 50 by the end of the year, so yeah. :L
Hello Failular,

Well first off, Welcome to the Toribash Community!

In my opinion, the easiest way to get better in Toribash is to actually try to make moves, then try them in multiplayer, if you don't try them in multiplayer, then they probably won't turn out as you thought they would. As for your '50' post count by the end of the year, Thats actually what I told myself when I joined the Toribash, and after one year, I had about 800 :P so don't be surprised if you end up getting that many post counts in a year. I hope to see you ingame, so i can teach you some pointers If you need any help, ask in the support area of the forums, or turn to a mod or smod. I hope you love your time playing toribash!

~Jetsnix
Well, I can understand the reasoning behind the multiplayer thing, it's just that most of my moves are under-developed, or simply just won't work, so I need to finish them before I can even check if they work in multiplayer (Obviously.). And the posts, I guess that could be possible, but I really don't usually have anything to say. ^^' Well, thanks, though.
No problem. Even if you need a little help, you can just send me a private message if you don't want to contact a mod.