Ranking
Original Post
National Teams in Toribash
Hello,and here is my idea.
It would be great do National Teams and every year do a World Tournament or something like that

First improvements
·To join a national team you should do an app to any GM or CM(GameMaster or Clan Moderator)and if the GM or CM accepts it you're in.
·Every year when a Tournament finishes all members of the national Teams are Kicked(or not)
·If they're not kicked,then every 2 or 3 days need to be active into forum and In-Game
·For the Tournaments should be required a minimum belt for enter

IMPROVEMENTS THAT I ADDED BY THE PASS OF TIME

More details
(EVENT ONLY)
·Use the War system to play.
·One team need 5 players max. and 3 players min.
·It can be any mod,like ABD,Jousting,etc
·Every year mod is changed

*Members will be voted for enter into a team

Every Year the players of a team will be voted for enter into the team(Grammar Nazi?)
For example:

Voted players to play in: Argentina
Superseba: 38% (24 people)
MartinDL: 30% (20 people)
Onsola: 36% (23 people)
maxiprieto: 26% (18 people)
lucae005: 23% (14 people)

*Reports(Insulting,Cheating)
(EVENT ONLY)
The teams can report while fighting exposing images to hosts,then they just desqualify the opponent.

*When a guy haves to travel to another country, he will put his flag as the default country.

For example:

If I am Argentinian and I need to travel to Russia to know hampa, I need to get in a computer, enter into toribash forum and put Argentina as my default flag.

This will be helpful if a World Tournament Starts and you need to travel...

PS: Only if you're into a National Team you can put the default flag,for trolls that there are from USA and they put they are from Zimbabwe

*No buying tournaments to win
(EVENT ONLY)
This will be helpful too, imagine if the leader of a country tells the host(or hosts) of the World Tournament to buy the cup for an incredibly amount of tc.
Obviously the hosts(or host) of the Tournament will say NO, and if he keeps sending messages the team will get disqualified

*More Cups
(EVENT ONLY)
So,If there's a World Cup, We can do cups of different zones,for example

CONCACAF has Central American,North American and the Caribbean teams playing in the cup, In Toribash, we can do something like that.

*Singleplayer features
(EVENT ONLY)
Example:

Spar replays:
Every team needs to do a singleplayer spar,and the best will be chosen by the own team,and that replay will be voted with the opponent replay by the GMs

And maybe Ukebash or Madman

*Team Ranking
As hampa put a player ranking, why not Team ranking?
for example

1st: USA (if the team keeps into this rank the team will get 100k per month)
2nd: Brazil (if the team keeps into this rank the members will get 50k per month)
3rd: Argentina (if the team keeps into this rank the members will get 30k per month)
4th: England (if the team keeps into this rank the members will get 20k per month)
5th: Russia (if the team keeps into this rank the members will get 10k per month)
6th: Venezuela (if the team keeps into this rank the members will get 5k per month)

*Staff members as a coach in every team
(EVENT ONLY)
GMs,SMods,CMs,and every staff member can join any team (AS A COACH) by his own choice..
(Thanks Exteel1000)

*Belt Restriction

This is for guys that does multiclienting or enter with an alt.
Belt restriction will be:
Minimum: 2nd Dan Black Belt
Maximum: ∞

*Symbol of National Team Member´

Like Legends have the crown symbol why not national team members have it?

Example

Actually not big ass icons but I didn't find nothing so

Got the icons from
http://www.iconseeker.com/search/Argentina%20Flag/

*Substitutes
(EVENT ONLY)
Substitutes will participate if someone can't fight, for example

Example1 vs Example2

6 vs 6

Thaexample1 can't play for Example1, Proexample joins.

There will be 20 substitutes.

If it is a small country allies can help.

Auto-Disqualification:
(EVENT ONLY)
Auto-Disqualifications for the clan not showing up in his moment, Flaming, Spamming, or another things that can happen.

For example:

TeamExample1 vs TeamExample2

TeamExample1 can't show up because (SAMPLE TEXT)

Ok so,what you guys think?
Last edited by Corredor; Sep 24, 2015 at 12:53 AM. Reason: Improvements added(thanks Ancient)
Running away...
Unsupported,

You could just combine all the flagless people into a nation and the minorities as well.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Sounds like a cool event, however it seems a little extensive to require so many parts to it. So I can't support this. Countries with small amounts of active players like Japan that was previously said wouldn't even have a shot at winning this.

Proxies can also change your flag, hell I could potentially not even be from the US.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up