Toribash
I’ve been detached from the community for a bit, so I don’t want to give criticism, without knowing the whole situation.

What i want to suggest is that the activity points be reset after every check, hard resetting the scores to 0 after an activity check, in this case 2 months (the ones that leaders use i mean) because it’s pretty annoying to look at the activity and ponder if the activity that people have is just last months activity that they got at the end of the month. And maybe have a “Activity Hostory” (saves the activity of the last x checks) that way leaders can judge there members.

As for the sp activity, idk if i’m speaking sci fi scenario here, but it would be cool if the game had a tracking system that would track the joints clicked, frames skipped, time spent on a replay then somehow converting that to activity points (but quite small for just those), then if they upload it they get a multiplier that would boost the score (idk how replays are managed but if joke replays get removed by staff, it doesn’t sound too bad), also somehow give more points if you get cnc from respected replay makers/respected players. Just wild ideas that might seem fun to think about.