Ranking
Original Post
music reveiw
this i hope will turn people on to new bands. heres what you do.

ill start by naming an album, the band that its by, what you would give it out of 10, and why.

then the person to respond to me tells their thoughts on it if they have heard it. then they give a review of another album. ill start revenge by: KISS
i would give this album a 7/10.

I'm definately not the hugest kiss fan but i have heard thier old stuff (because my dad owns almost all of their studio albums) and a bit of their newer stuff and this is their best in a while. it's a return to their heavier sounding music (especially when compared to much of their stuff after dynasy). This album no doubt has good songs, but not classics, like deuce, detroit rock city, cristine sixteen , or many of their earlier songs. but any fan of kiss should take a look at this.

so the first person to see this give your opinion if youve heard it and do it with a diffrent album. it can be any genre you want. my only wish is you dont act biased and instantly give it a 10/10 because you absolutely love the band.

oh also you dont have to put a picture i just wanted you guys to see what it looks like.

i hope this works out good
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH