Toribash
Original Post
Sup Forums
This is one of my first forum posts in the 5 years I've existed in the game. Been trying to improve my playstyle and I'm even running a archival project of the progression in my playstyle. This is called the Mad Man project and will include me posting volumes of my replays. These being the replays I save per day. If there are not enough replays one day for a whole volumn I will include it in a seperate folder in the next volume as a .5 volume. I am not sure how I will keep this up but I will be posting volume 1 and 1.5 and 2 this evening on forums. Hope to see you in the game as always and hope to even see you another time, hopefully better at the game.
Sup, I'm Pro244 (Currently known as pinekel), I wish to see you soon. Maybe in multiple pieces. Currently residing in lenshu.
That sounds promising, i hope it does well and i'll be there to see it
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey
see how all 3 people that said get into dueling are degenerates? dont duel.
Originally Posted by skizz View Post
see how all 3 people that said get into dueling are degenerates? dont duel.

Exacly, dueling's the most toxic way to trick your self. If you're ok with risking all you've made and stress your self, it's a good deal, but if you're trying to grow on this game as a player, just focus on playing the game and chill.