Toribash
Original Post
Can i join?
Hey everyone. i have been looking for a clan lately and your clan seems really good and as it says alot of fun. i am only a blue belt but im already really good and is continously getting better. I would really love to be apart of the bouncyness
asking to join= you won't get in.

too bad, better luck next time.

[T]
#hi

ok ima brown belt and im looking for a clan and urs looked good and fun so i decided 2 try o0o even tho im a brown belt I am much better!
Maybe you weren't paying attention to what Ishi wrote, so I'll put it here again for you.

asking to join = you won't get in

Is that red enough?
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
You're not getting in, go try guardian or urban or something, that would suit you just fine

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by Ishi View Post
You're not getting in, go try guardian or urban or something, that would suit you just fine

You'd fit in with guardian. Urban seems a little high class for you though.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by Ishi View Post

HOW DARE YOU!!!