Toribash
Original Post
[MM] Restoration *READ ME*
Hello Movie Masters. It seems like this clan has hit quite a snag, and Rappunk23 and I are aiming to fix that. For the next week or so, MM will undergo numerous changes. If you have questions or concerns, you may post them here. Also, we will post any more news here.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Good to see you guys starting.
I'll be doing my job, you'll be doing yours.
But don't overestimate what you can do.
On the other side, we don't want you two to hang on with all the credit, do we?
Guys, Festus is a good guy, he knows how to recruit good people to the clan.
Rappunk23 will handle out some matters in the clan itself.
I'll be in charge of all of that, the events and recruiting part is also going to be my job.
Let the restoration begin.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
[UPDATE] I did Rappunk23 a favor and updated the stick'd threads. Some have been replaced/removed since they are rather messy and unneeded. Also, a social chat thread was made to boost activity.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fetus here. I gave MM a shootout in a tourney. Didn't do too much, since Coffee was mentioned earlier in the tourney. Thanks to me, they got a fuckton of apps. I am planning to do the same with MM. Unless anyone objects, I will officially sponsor MM in a fetus tourney.

EDIT: I am also cleaning up the board by removing redirects. This will make everything look nice, but it may take me a while.
Last edited by Festus; Aug 30, 2011 at 10:27 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Update: Rappunk23 is coming back to help.

I have almost finished reviving [c]. I will try to focus on [MM] more.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Not at all.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I don't care how much you care about this clan.
You don't lead two clans at the same time.

It's either one or the other.

When a clan dies, a clan dies. Don't keep trying to keep it alive.
If lexx wants to revive it, let him feel free to. But Festus and Rappunk taking lead when they're not even in the clan is not right.

Bleu is the only exception where this sort of behaviour is allowed.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Well Uric. I see where your coming from. But I am not leading 2 clans. Only one. However I am giving quite a bit of aid to other clans. Lexx is reviving MM, I am helping him do so.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]