Ranking
guys so sorry for the inactivity for so long....you guys should know the reason behind it

well anyways i'm back and ready to start posting! =]
[WTU]
Thank god man. Uric is getting ready to shut us down.

So, you and Lexx. That's 2, we need 3 more people to get posting. I can handle this, but I would like help.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Well guys, as an ally I would like to give you some advices I think might be usefull:

- Remake all the threads on the sticky to make it looks "cleaner", but only if you want to.

- Get more members :S I can help you guys with activity ig you want to but I think you need some active guys to get this going.

Hope you don't find this annoying or offensive, just trying to help.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Thanks for the advice toxico.
Regards to you, but the thing is, that we are searching the best people in toribash.
Who have a life like everybody, and a good replay maker.
And perhaps just a nice guy himself.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Yah, Toxico is right, remade this thread too, because u know.... Festus help and stuff but he isn't of this clan, u should do another thread of discution, replays and stuff.
System Of a Down [Extreme]|LOP|RSO|MoA Dontclickhere!
Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
Thanks for the advice toxico.
Regards to you, but the thing is, that we are searching the best people in toribash.
Who have a life like everybody, and a good replay maker.
And perhaps just a nice guy himself.

Yeah I know lexx, I'm not saying you sould fill this clan with random guys.

Suggestions:

- Tessh
- Hours
- TthunderR

(yeah I know Tessh and Hours are members of extreme but just naming them so you have it in mind)
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ