Toribash
Original Post
Official Clans List
Official Clans List

Please refrain from useless posts in this thread that do not contribute to the list.

Hello, community!

This is a list of all official clans, including their history, achievements, fun facts and recruitment. The list includes only active official clans, so the clans that have died before this thread are not being included.

If you need something to be changed, post in this thread or PM any Clan Squad member.

MISSING CLANS

Here's a list of clans that haven't sent me anything yet:

Alpha, Don't Kill My Vibe, fl0w, Hack, Midnight, RelaxAll, Saint and Vector.

For the clans listed above, check your clan board, I have posted a thread there.

--------

[Aeon] Aeon

Created on Nov 2009, Official since Dec 22, 2009
Founder(s): TheAnimal, Spaft, Chirs

Clan Board | Clan Page

"Founded by three former members of (at the time) most prominent german clan [FLAMES], with a big emphasis on community and less on competition. The clan has been semi-alive ever since, mostly experiencing short burts of activity around april fools day and our anniversary November 18th." - Chirs, founder of Aeon.

Fun facts and achievements

They never won a clan event
They have a long tradition of changing their entire persona for a few days for April Fools, including becoming Communists, the Roman Empire, World War I Germany and Trump America.

Recruitment | Discord

[BIonIc] Bionicle

Created on March 2018, Official since Apr 3, 2019
Founder(s): EuphorIa

Clan Board | Clan Page

"I had 2 clans before (deadly sin and Silver Crow). They're dead at this moment, and unfortunately, i can't revive it. Thats why i made this one. I want to replace them both and protect the clan and it's members like the apple of one's eye." - Euphoria, founder of Bionicle.

They have all the clan achievements (except the level ones)

Recruitment | Discord

[CREAM] Creamy Horse Mouths

Created on Dec 23, 2010
Founder(s): Kristis133, Yoyo, Alejandro

Clan Board | Clan Page

"semen & sorrow, providing the ejaculation to feed a nation." - Alejandro, founder of CREAM.

Survived the clan murder dark ages of 2018
Toribash World Championship 2011 Honorary Participant
Highest recorded levels of irony in a clan
Survived the Wibbles wars of 2011
Merged with Team Girl Scouts in 2017, survived the aftermath

Recruitment | Discord

[Damned] Damned

Created on Dec 19, 2009, Official since June 2010
Founder(s): Huszti and Tarantu1a

Clan Board | Clan Page

"Huszti and Tarantu1a decided to make a clan. They gained a large crew of guys, who actually liked that idea, and Damned just rolled into Russian Community. First, we was a bit closed for english-speaking community, because a long time ago we did have a separate forum for russian toribash players. I don't remember much. From the way i see it, our clan was bad in PVP all the time. I don't know, a lot of us is more suitable for replaymaking/sparring and etc. Maybe that's a part of Damned being, i don't know. But here it goes.
And also, we are always doing something as Events, or tutorials regarded to art. (nblx created the mudbox texturing tutorial, successfull enough). Even our "glorywall" on clanpage (that horrible crap under spoiler) - camed from event."
- T0n0mi, current leader of Damned

The home of xspar.tbm (Sbaduna, one of the members, created it);
Currently the most active Russian clan
Their clan bank is the 'legendary' account called Hector

Recruitment | Discord

[duck] SUPERIOR BIRD CLAN

Created in August 2011, Official since October 2011.
Founder(s): Rfifan, Juhizz, and BioEx

Clan Board | Clan Page

"[duck] was just a clan with a bunch of people who were skilled in certain aspects, whether it be Multiplayer, Singleplayer, Art, or general forum presence. This still holds true, though we are no longer active in most of these aspects. As of now, we just sit in our own board and make high quality posts. For the most part, we have retired." - Rfifan, current leader of duck

2nd place in the Clan Battle Royale in 2017
Had the most legendary clan match ever seen in the finals of Clan Battle Royale against <span class='rainbow'><span class='rainbow'><span class='rainbow'>[Parrot]</span></span></span>

Recruitment

[Evil] Evil

Official since September 2006
Founder(s): ishi

Clan Board | Clan Page

"I can't say that one person knows all of evil's history. Because so many have traveled through it. Evil isn't just one clan, it's generations of Evil. A lot of great people started off in Evil before starting amazing clans. Such as Tinerr, who started Latin, Or bRuCiA who started Jolly Rogers. Evil has always had a really chill and inviting atmosphere." - Goat, member of Evil.

They are the oldest clan alive, since 2006
Came from the OG days when clans were brand new
A few of their members became legendary

Recruitment | Discord

[eVo] Evolution

[fl0w] fl0w

Created in January 11, 2011, Official since February 11, 2011
Founder(s):
snake, William, smogard49, Deuteria, deprav, imapirate, xhiba, thedarkblood, 80J4N

Clan Board | Clan Page

"
[fl0w] was founded by ex-[HUNG] members after a dispute with the leader of this clan and a hostile takeover by corrupted gms (game masters) in 2011.
Shortly after that the founding members met up on the (now defunct) Toribash IRC and after a night of brainstorming created a new clan and called it [fl0w].
[fl0w] has been around ever since, with varying amounts of activity over the years, and it is here to stay." - Kane, member of fl0w.

Heavily influenced the wushu community back in the days, founder of TeamWushu and StrikingReborn.
The first clan to have its own custom icon.
80J4N, a founding member, is maybe one of the best artist to ever grace Tb. He is a Tori Legend, creator of the RIFT-Comics and lots of other art throughout the forums (Tb related and otherwise), and created insanely complex events.
Snake, a founding member, is maybe one of the most notorious suggestions maker in Tb, influenced aikido and wushu playsyles greatly back in the days, honored member of TeamAikido (now TeamMMA), creator of aikido7.tbm AND lenshu3ng.tbm, and one of the champions of the aikido stlye "bushido.
A few of fl0w's suggestions have actually been coded into Toribash! A new points distribution system (mainly thanks to snake and deprav), and a winpoint system (new victory condition implemented thanks to Kane)
Crushed it in the 2011 ToriOlympics
Won the clan monster art event in 2014
(check out the entry,made by 80j4n of course:
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...4&postcount=45
)
3rd place in Clan League 2019

Recruitment | Discord

[h] Hidden

Created on March 28th 2015, Official since Jul 4, 2015
Founder(s): iver, Formo, Arctic, curvine, TORIITO, Felipe2797 and Inox

Clan Board | Clan Page

"Hidden is a clan started by nine people in a tiny and small chat in facebook, with old members from [Neon], which at that time was pretty much dead and not gathering cool members. We worked on a council system, where all leadership decisions were discussed and voted by this selected group of members. In 2016 we merged with No Mercy, one of oldest official brazillian clan in the game and got some excellent members aboard. There was a time where pretty much every brazillian (and yuki) in the Toribash staff was [h]idden, so thats nice too. WE HAVE A MASCOT AND SHE IS CALLED HIDDEN-CHAN, WE HAVE A 2D GIRL (thanks cappuccino for that piece of art).
Nowadays we have lost so many members, mostly because of college, work or just got tired of the game. The ones that still here are just posting for fun, playing casually and living our lives."
- rblrenan, counselor of Hidden.

They have their own anime charachter (its in their logo above)
ALMOST disqualified Parrot from Clan Battle Royale (8-7)
Formo - Surgical Toribash 1st place - 2015
Love - 1st place on CBT - 2015
Love - 1st place on CBT - 2016
cappuccino - 1st place on Head Texture Of The Month VI - 2016
cappuccino - 1st place on category most effort on Anime Us - 2016

Recruitment | Discord

[l] Liquor

Official since Jan, 2011
Founder(s): Festus

Clan Board | Clan Page

"Honestly, if you ask me like the full history of Liquor like what happened inside out I may not be qualified to be the one who said it. I can say with confidence that I am the oldest clan member of liquor currently, but there are many generations precedes me. I do know that Liquor stems from the Drunken Master. Where eventually split off into two ([Obey] and [l]) due to a different value or something, my memories are not that great cut me some slack okay. I vaguely remember that Darkdranz once told me that Obey is where the competitive member of DM join while [l] is the more of the family aspect of the clan - having fun together like a family.

If you ever thought that "Hey, Liquor tag resembles a lot like a pussy", I will give you a clarification to you all one and for all that you are indeed correct - 100% not wrong. Some of you also might remember it used to list as "l" instead of liquor in the clan list but Kaito throw a tantrum so we decide to change it (Man, I still love the l)

As stated below, yeah we do get revived three times. Everything is thanks to our past, current, and future members that might be part of the family. Without them, we may be not capable to survive in our second generation. Big shoutout to Frost who take the weight to revive the clan to maybe not to the former glory but better.

To close this... story? passage? tale? or whatever you call this. I will end it with a quote that sounds obvious to people who speaks Hawaiian and English,

Ohana means family and family sticks together
" Trice, current leader of Liquor

[l] tag can be interpreted as lowercase L or as a pussy

Recruitment | Discord

[Obey] Obey

Official since May 2012
Founder(s): JoboMan and floop78

Clan Board | Clan Page

"The clan was founded by floop78 and JoboMan. It was called Knotz at first - they decided to change name to Obey as soon as it reached official. Some time after that floop has gone inactive, Jobo took a long break only and lurked here once a year but he finally came back in 2018. During his abscence Hattersin took leadership. Cheshyre has been promoted to second leader somewhere in 2015. Our activity peaked in 2013. The board was flooded with messages and you just sat there refreshing the page 24/7. Our activity didn't last long because half of the clan left to found Aether. In 2015 we finally requested someone to make our clan video we were waiting for since eternity. We also considered making small unofficial clan where we would train new players who'd eventually become full Obey members in the future but the initiative ended in the planning phase.
We were participating in so many clan wars we eventually got 1st place in the ranking, managed to lose it and regain again in 2016, then fall into the abyss. The clan almost died in 2017 when it lost its official status due to Clan Battle Royale event, but luckily we managed to get our forum back after short period of time. We also reached 100th clan level, other clans can only dream about such achievement."
- WorldEater, member of Obey.

Clan League 2015 2nd place
Clan League 2016 3rd place
Clan League 2018 2nd place
Clan League 2019 2nd place
Has been rank #1 for a long time
These guys have completed over 1200 wars
Level 100 clan

Recruitment | Discord

<span class='rainbow'><span class='rainbow'><span class='rainbow'>[Parrot]</span></span></span> Parrot

Official since May, 2008
Founder(s): Hypnogiraffe, Moop

Clan Board | Clan Page

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with Moop, and the Word was Moop.
The same was in the beginning with Moop.
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
In him was life; and the life was the light of birds.
And light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

In the beginning Moop created the tag and the board.
And the board was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep.
And Moop said, let there be posts: and there were posts.
And Moop saw the posts, that they were good: and Moop divided the good from the shit.
And God called the good Parrot, and the shit he called duck."
- SmallBowl, member of Parrot.

Being the best clan since '09
Clan League 2016 Winners
Clan Battle Royale Winners
Their clan id is 4

Recruitment | Discord

[py] Pyramid

Created on Feb 18, 2019, Official since Mar 29, 2019
Founder(s): Life and Fox

Clan Board | Clan Page

"I was thinking about creating this clan since like 2017, when I was leader of another official clan. My goal was always to make this clan to become big and recognized, and actually we did it. The clan started with my idea, I got some cool guys to help me making all the things, some guys that I could trust to be my right hand. The clan started with 4 members, and started to grow up since we opened the first thread. We've always been a clan more connected to the in-game part, so we increased our activity very fast, making the clan official in a very short time. Today, we are one of the most active clans in wars, reaching the rank 1 in less than a month of life, and we are still growing a lot everyday.
And don't forget: IN THANOSCHEESE WE TRUST"
- Life, founder of Pyramid

The first clan to reach the rank #1 in less than a month
Reached official status in 1 month
One of the first clans to have a Static Server in-game
Won over 100 clan wars
Their clan bank is the legendary THANOSCHEESE

Recruitment | Discord

[REV] The Revolution

Official since March 3, 2018
Founder(s): Convict

Clan Board | Clan Page

"We have risen from the ashes of Tank and the war that separated us, now we came back to revolutionize what a new clan should represent. Respect for the old ways, we are here for the only reason to be the fresh blood of the game with oldway thinking. Those standing in the way of us will be brought down time and again. We stand as one. We are The Revolution " - Convict, leader of The Revolution.

Won over 100 clan wars

Recruitment | Discord

[Spark] Spark

Official since August 2018
Founder(s): Gang

Clan Board | Clan Page

"[Spark] is a clan built from being interactive with it's members, and helping build each other up and become a known/wealthy member of the community. The leaders have helped with namechanges, in-game training while in voice chat, advice on how to react to conflicts, and how players can invest their toricredits so they can achieve the items they've always wanted. The hierarchy is based on skill, interaction with the higher-ups, and the amount of initiative members show within the clan." - Gang, founder of Spark.

Made it to rank 1
Made it to level 95
Became official within 1 month.

Recruitment | Discord

[S] Suki

Created on Apr 7, 2014; Official since Jun 20, 2014
Founder(s): PandaHero & Neru

Clan Board | Clan Page

"It all started with some weebs that played osu! and decided to create a clan
so they could have a place to talk and have fun" - some guy

Jack solo carry the clan for 3 years.
osu! was our main clan thing
We enjoy doing art and watching cartoons

Recruitment

[TLL] The Last Legion

Official since December 2010
Founder(s): Fear

Clan Board | Clan Page

"TLL is a group of raunchy boys looking for some action. We've been hit many times by outside forces but our clan has always persevered. We are not to be messed with. We Will shit and cum in our pants if needed. We are the Last Lolicons." - basic, current leader of The Last Legion

The clan has been alive for a long time
They have 2 admins in the clan i guess thats cool
Home of the most brilliant modmakers in the game (Pouffy and Fear)
Got their own merch
Gave birth to the iconic apathetic man
The home of the emoji

Recruitment

[TANG] TANG

Created on Oct 2017 , Official since Apr 17, 2018
Founder(s): Haku and Dobby

Clan Board | Clan Page

"Dobby Desitwist Immotay and Haku were fucking around in discord, then they decided to make the best meme clan ever,
then Haku was like: -Hey! Why Not TANG?
and Dobby was like: -FUCK YEAH IMA DO THAT SHIT,
and then Immotay was like: -YO IMA DO THE LOGOS,
and Desitwist was like: -I can give you guys my discord channel : D
that's how TANG happened and everybody lived happily ever after"
- Haku, founder of TANG.

Clan has one of the best players in the game, haku, mocucha, and immotay!

Discord

[Tribe] Tribe

Created on Dec 30, 2013, Official since Apr 04, 2014
Founder(s): zeto, Erth, eazi

Clan Board | Clan Page

"[Tribe] was made by Erth, eazi and Zeto in 2013 in the hopes of creating a clan that would be both fun and specialized, hoping to recruit people that held a skill. Whether that skill be more artistic or ingame-orientated. The clan quickly gathered momentum and became official early next year. During their first clan league appearance the clan reached the quarter finals, beating [Aliens] in a nerve racking match. [Tribe] was however then knocked out by [Vector]. The clan continued this momentum, with one of its members - isolations - reaching 2nd in the single player cup of the same year, with first place being taken by Nuthug. Not to be confused with Qblivion. The clan continued to war.
Over time the clan continued to recruit but would be stricken by inactivity and slowly the more active members began to move on to other more active clans. The clan eventually died in mid 2015.
2017 saw [Tribe] revived, and revitalized. During this time the clan absorbed portions of TGS and NO, and began a spree of warring and dominance. However those groups soon returned to their home clans as once again inactivity struck the [Tribe].
2019 saw Tribe continue to recruit in smaller numbers, but still remains alive, looking for the next generation of members. Our current plan is to continually die and revive taking as many clans down with us as possible."
- Erth, founder of Tribe

Multiple legendary members including Erth, Solax, ishi, abby, siku and Nuthug
2014 Clan League 5th place
2014 Single player cup second place member (Isolations)
2018 Br/Pt 1st place winner (Shade)
2018 Br/Pt 3rd place winner (Code)
Significant upper administrative staff presence from 2014-present

Recruitment | Discord

[Undead] Undead

Created on Mar 2, 2015, Official since Feb 15, 2016
Founder(s): Yoda, Pegasus

Clan Board | Clan Page

"Let's go back to Mar 2, 2015 when Undead was created. Aiming to be just a place where a group of brazilians friends could have fun together we soon started looking for something more as time was passing by. Then we have started our journey. What we didn't know was how hard it was going to be. Wasn't easy, because it wasn't a really good time to make a brazilian clan since most of them was already in others clans or was too young and had almost none knowledge of the game and forum. Even the leadership wasn't very experienced. We knew that and it wasn't going to stop us that easy. We kept fighting against everything that could make us give up. We did our best to teach every new member how things did work in TB and inside our clan. Undead started improving quite quickly and with the time passing by, things started to get better and better. We were in the right path... until Undead died in Jul 26, 2015. However, what is dead can't die. In Oct 18, 2015 we were back to the action, this time more focused we did know that our journey wasn't finished yet. We continued, improved, and learned with the past. Finally in 2016 we did it. Undead became official after all. Since then we keep being a clan where everyone is welcome. Undead have done a lot of allies with all kinds of clans through the years. And we are still in the scene looking for kind souls to join us." - Yoda, founder of Undead.

2018 Clan League 3rd place
Management of the official brazilian room (/jo br) with the staff

[B]Recruitment

[UssR] USSR

Created on March 2008 , Official since September 2008
Founder(s): Taroni

Clan Board | Clan Page

"One inclement day of February 2008, an ordinary Ukrainian guy, looking through the referral links of his Internet provider, saw a rather unusual game called Toribash, ragdoll fighting.
Having gained some skill, being a brown-belt, Taroni joins the [MLNM] clan, but there he does not stay for a long time and creates his own clan called [VampLords]. You can just imagine - a bunch of noobs, half of which is ready to leave the clan for a steeper, already formed clan.
After short consultations, dudes decided to change the name and as a result of the poll [UssR] was born (most of the players at that time were from post-Soviet area and it was a call for nostalgy). It was then that the main concept of the clan was born, which consisted in the existence of an alternative universe, where USSR became the pioneer of new space technologies and decided to send its robots to protect the alternative universe.
One morning representatives of the military service broke into Taroni’s house and even without even letting him finish his morning toilet, they loaded him into UAZ and took to a military base to serve to Motherland. There Taroni somehow managed to get on forum via phone and hold a quick election for the post of clan leader.
And when nothing foretold a bright future, the clan gathered and proved to everyone its strength. The Russian clan league 2012 will go down in history as the first mass and last clan league in rucom, and its winner will be none other than [UssR].
[UssR] is much more like a phoenix – it can barely smolder, but at the very moment it can start a new flame, and this flame is its members. The clan has gone through many difficulties and the reason why it has not yet collapsed is the patience of its undisputed leader Taroni and its dedicated members."
- Fade, founder of win.

The oldest russian clan
Clan with the biggest roster of Russian speaking players
The Kingdom of Lenshu
The Invincible Champion of the Last RuClan League 2012
They have a full list of all their past members
Managed to steal Nirs from Hack
The biggest amount of posts on clan thread among the whole Toribash (over 44k posts)

Recruitment | Discord

[w] win

Created on December 2018, Official since January 2019
Founder(s): Fade, Wounder, iTemp

Clan Board | Clan Page

"We're mostly just a tight-knit group of friends that happen to be decent at the game." - Fade, founder of win.

Clan League 2019 1st place

Recruitment | Discord

[z] zero

Created on October 2017, Official since April 27th, 2019
Founder(s): Fyre

Clan Board | Clan Page

"October 17th, 2017 Is where it all started... xAhmaDx started his clan and it was called (Pew) PewPew the clan went well at first, it lived for months then died, he revived it, revived it again and again, they tried applying for official but failed, he wanted to make his clan the best. The clan kept dying every few months not giving up on the dream, when it gets revived, people started hating his clan and making memes about it then he decided to take a break from reviving the clan multiple times, years have already passed and it was 2018... He took a break then in December he came back, he revived the clan and it will be the last time he will be reviving it, he changed the clan name to (z) zero, he recruited the best members that were by his side from the beginning and from there it started, he namechanged to Fyre and applied for his clan to become official and 1 month later they finally became official! The progress of the clan started going better than before and now they are on the list of Official Clans and still will be trying to get the goals that Fyre has put for [z] zero clan." -Fyre, founder of zero.

Over 500 clan wars and over 200 wins
Place 3rd on the leaderboard less than a week

Recruitment | Discord

----

Dead Clans (REST IN PEACE)

Last edited by Lucci; Feb 21, 2022 at 02:34 AM. Reason: [Tank] --> [REV]
R.I.P Static
Pretty cool! But you forgot the image of zero, I already sent it to you and the new goals also but other than that it's impressive! Good work.
Last edited by Xaria; Jun 22, 2019 at 10:12 AM.
Hi Fyre, I must have forgotten to make the changes. I'll update the list after this weekend. Thanks for reminding me
R.I.P Static
[USSR]
> The oldest russian clan

Aliens was first russian clan I suppose. Hack is second.
Originally Posted by Life View Post
Hi Fyre, I must have forgotten to make the changes. I'll update the list after this weekend. Thanks for reminding me

You prob got a lot of pms, I'll just send you them right now.
Originally Posted by Aeon View Post
[USSR]
> The oldest russian clan

Aliens was first russian clan I suppose. Hack is second.

i think they meant the oldest russian clan thats still alive.
Originally Posted by Toad View Post
i think they meant the oldest russian clan thats still alive.

We're alive. (Atleast, more alive than USSR)

I suggest Life to request proofs of clan achivments.
Cream, duck, Hidden and old are very inactive :/ Not sure if that considered dead.
Last edited by Xaria; Jun 23, 2019 at 04:25 PM.
Originally Posted by Fyre View Post
Cream, duck, Hidden and old are very inactive :/ Not sure if that considered dead.

A clan must fail 2 checks within a 6 month period to be considered dead.
Taking that in mind, they're still official clans.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!