Ranking
Doing college stuff (the most cancer i've ever had in my life with this online shit), gaming with friends, watching tv shows/animes, eating, sleepin', talking with friends every day.

Have to say i'm starting to lose my sanity too coz in the last 2 months the only times i went outside were to resupply and the only human i've seen in 2 months is my big sister (coz we quarantined ourselves in the city i'm going to college since we have our own apartment in here) and tbh i'm starting to not tolerate her persona anymore jeez.
Last edited by azzeffir23; May 3, 2020 at 04:24 PM.
alcohol, the cases keep stacking and at this point I want to go back to work
Bring Beer
I'm... Pretty much doing the same as i did before, not much has changed. Well, besides working from home, i guess. This is to say that my free time consists of two parts gaming, one part drawing and 16 parts mindlessly consuming entertainment on the internet and/or doing absolutely nothing of value to anyone. :V
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Made my monthly game budget higher and been drinking quite a lot.
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
traded my nicotine addiction for a gaming addiction

not sure if that’s an improvement though
dreamy suicide act
I'd say it is. Less harmful to your health. Try to get enough exercise though.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
i've been doing ok, i do most of my regular hobbies 4x more often. To problem is that i'm a very relationship-bases person, being sometimes with my friends are(more like were nowadays) almost scheduled, and, most of the time i only got my friends to make me not go insane, since i don't talk to people living with me, not so much compatibilty. But in other aspects, i've been doing great, i watched movies and listened to music so much, with all this new free time i got i can have more time to write reviews. The only drawback is to spent all this time by yourself, personally, i don't like being by myself for a long time, is boring, tedious.
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey
if i could, id be playing videogames and watching movies and listening to a metric fuckton of albums and possibly reading some manga that ive been meaning to read for a while and rewatching cowboy bebop

BUT

im not bc im stuck with this fucking terrible college project until june, HOWEVER, it could be a lot worse, since im currently healthy and dont have to go outside, so im really thankful for that. before (re)starting this project, i was pretty stressed so i spent some time replaying silent hill 2 and beating silent hill 3 for the first time. i also read uzumaki and vagabond that was cool too
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
There isn't "stay-at-home protocols" where I live. The only protocol is, if you get out, wear a mask. Businesses are 'working fine', even shopping centers are working normally.

Basically, I'm avoiding getting out home. Being doing home office and hardcore gaming.
My schedules are gone and I totally lost control of time.