Ranking
I got my warrior to 804 yesterday and I only dinged it 110 friday afternoon xD

But getting to 810 is a nightmare dude ! RNJesus is not on my side xD

Are you guys Eu or Na?

I'm Eu
faint, wanna take over my account then? if it is so impossible, why don't you go ahead and play for me? i said i had qued a few dungs, not many. about 5 i would believe. so whatever rng base you have, is clearly not the same for me. i also tried to run heroic, but after dying 5 times on normal mobs because no one had gear (including me) i left the group. just not worth it. not even one boss done after 30 min.
and don't tell me the class hall has anything to do with it. i'm doing that everyday and is on time with it, but has only gotten a 810 head.
so yeah, call it as impossible as you want. i'm doing everything i can, except running dungs everyday. i mean que time is at an hour. not worth it when i need to do wq bosses and find groups for that.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by ConCon View Post
Queue specific dungeons, the time will go to a few min as dps

already tried. went from one hour to 50 mins for the one's i did specific. after a few i just couldn't be arsed to check more because they were all alike.
M I N I V A N
I feel awful giving advice, since like I said the game has been installed on my computer for 10 days, but outside of the Onyxia mount (which was INSANELY lucky OMG I'm so excited) most of my success hasn't been RNG based.

Doing world quests, doing your profession questline, straight up purchasing upgrades at the auction house for like 500g each, etc. can easily get you to 810 in like... I would say a day or 2 max? Sprinkle a dungeon in there and you're good.

From their, queuing for heroics is as easy as hitting the button, and most people are overgeared for heroics and just doing their daily so you'll be the lowest gear score, most people will pass their gear to you since it's not an upgrade, etc. And then grinding to 830 is just doing that, and hitting 820+ you use the premade group finder to do a mythic or too.

There's not a lot of RNG in getting 825 gear when that's literally the only thing will drop...

Every boss you kill is a roll of the dice to whether or not you'll get a drop/upgrade, but you do get to control how many times you roll the dice. I've done a shit ton of dungeons, world quests, and important quest lines and that's why I'm at where I'm at.
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Sep 11, 2016 at 06:30 PM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
my bad. again though, i'm doing everything i can to get gear, except buying from ah and/or upgrading the 810 head with resources. did the only wq i had today which had an item upgrade. still at 804 after doing that. qued a dungeon. got two items, which suprised me alot. one was a artifact relic for hunters, and one item was shoulders which was a downgrade.
i would try to get into heroics/mythics with the premade group finder, but because of my ilvl, everyone declines my request.

sorry guys, but no matter how easy you say it is, i'm doing everything i'm able to do to gain ilvl, but get nothing. i've never had this hard to gear up, honestly. mop was easy, since i did SoO every week on the currently normal lvl (which is heroic today). wod was pretty easy as well. imo raids sucked in wod, so i kept myself away from it, but got myself atleast to 700 by world bosses (really didn't care for my ilvl in wod). but now, i get nothing.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
my bad. again though, i'm doing everything i can to get gear, except buying from ah and/or upgrading the 810 head with resources. did the only wq i had today which had an item upgrade. still at 804 after doing that. qued a dungeon. got two items, which suprised me alot. one was a artifact relic for hunters, and one item was shoulders which was a downgrade.
i would try to get into heroics/mythics with the premade group finder, but because of my ilvl, everyone declines my request.

sorry guys, but no matter how easy you say it is, i'm doing everything i'm able to do to gain ilvl, but get nothing. i've never had this hard to gear up, honestly. mop was easy, since i did SoO every week on the currently normal lvl (which is heroic today). wod was pretty easy as well. imo raids sucked in wod, so i kept myself away from it, but got myself atleast to 700 by world bosses (really didn't care for my ilvl in wod). but now, i get nothing.

If you're a hunter, most Leather workers should be able to make you 815+ items for a very small price. I'd even flat out give them to you if you were on my server.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
i'm a rogue with leatherworking. however, the best leather gear i can make is at 785. i can admit that i haven't been full on the leather working quests.
gotta say though. i just ran 3-4 dungs. apparently everything is against me, and ques decided to change to really quick after i wrote that they were slow as specific. anyways, ran those dungs. i got no upgrade. i got items, yeah, but not a single upgrade.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
i'm a rogue with leatherworking. however, the best leather gear i can make is at 785. i can admit that i haven't been full on the leather working quests.
gotta say though. i just ran 3-4 dungs. apparently everything is against me, and ques decided to change to really quick after i wrote that they were slow as specific. anyways, ran those dungs. i got no upgrade. i got items, yeah, but not a single upgrade.

So you should have a super easy time getting the mats! Just collect some and go to trade chat asking for a LW. Find someone with much higher LW than you, give them the mats, have em make you some upgrades, and boom. Tip him a tad for making it and you good.

And yeah class order hall should have some upgrades for you too? Especially after upgrading them with the armor upgrades.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
i'd rather spend the resources on researches instead. and i guess you haven't been on argent dawn eu. i mean just to show that i'm not an ignorant ass, i might go atleast try in trade, but really, it's a shitshow here. it's literally hard to both recruit and see recruiting guilds, in trade. and i mean it's an rp server, so it's both raiding guilds, social guilds and rp guilds, yet it's hard.
that's just to give you an image of how it is, but i'll give it a shot.
M I N I V A N