ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Sparkido / Sparring Replays
Hey Guys this is an CnC thread! Hope you rate,comment and give me usefull advices or tips.
Thanks for watching and enjoy!

Edit----Watch the second Site!!!
There are the better replays from me.
Attached Files
Nu Sparwith theo4.rpl (541.3 KB, 76 views)
Nu urban spar1.rpl (148.3 KB, 55 views)
Last edited by Chazer; Jun 18, 2012 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Better text now
I really loved the first kick!
everything was just so fluid and that second kick was a niceone aswell, i liked how you bent lumbar all the way to the left to make it look really realistic and sexy.
The movements after the kick was somewhat spazzy/random i didn't like it that much.

6/10 keep up the good work!
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Yes after the first kick, the motion was not cream I have been working on it. Thank you for your post swexxelite
spar with swexx : Nice way of move. You are coherent with yourself until the begining to the end. You are fluid, its a really good one.
spar with theo : Only the last attack was good, when you own theo. Until this time, you are just trying to stay on foots and turn to hit. No objective, you dont use relax enough.
spar with urbancake : I like your arms move in your opener. But, just after it, you are not relax and thats a bit ugly ;)
spar with lastboto : Good one. You are agressive, your jumps are controlled and you use your arms to keep balance. Your moves are fluids.

In general :
Work more with your arms to keep your balance.
Relax more, use relax all when you are falling and dont know how to land nicely.

Keep it on !

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Well, I 'm not an expert in assessing replays, but still give my opinion :

They are all very good, the movements are very realistic, and flow very well, I liked the replays. I just thought the spar with urbancake, means you were caught, but no longer cool. Congratulations!

I'm new in mode "Spar" their replays will be part of my training.
Last edited by Morbid; Jan 28, 2012 at 07:35 PM.
New 2 Replays.
Hey guys 2 Fights i choose from April to upload it here. Enjoy
Attached Files
chazer killllsss113.rpl (161.3 KB, 29 views)
For Chamara!
Here is the Today fighting replay i post. For my sparring friend chamara and cdsonic.

It was a good evening.
~~Stay Tuned
Attached Files
Sparring-Chazervs-Chamara1.3.rpl (468.4 KB, 32 views)
Sparring-Chazervs-cdsonic1.3.rpl (473.9 KB, 23 views)
You are really creative and have developed your own style, gj on that. You are familiar with hold/lax but your movement seems a bit random.
And hold your head so it doesnt flop all the way during the spar.
And most of the moves were unsmooth, try to make your moves flow.