ES Recruitment Drive
Haven't bought a single key yet, I do have alot of these crates.
The breakout type S and xdevil mk2 look pretty ok I guess.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post

Yeah, to be honest these crates have some ridiculous value, but they also drop very rarely. Maybe that's the reason they are so expensive and maybe also because we can't buy them from steam market.
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post

If you're interested, 1 crate = 1 key, so if you bother enough to get into trading, getting keys is super easy without spending a penny on the game
-----
Also i wouldn't agree that it is super hard to get crates. I mean it's probably down to many factors like chance, how long your games last and so on, but I've played the game for around 100 hours and I've gotten at leas 30 crate drops
Last edited by Smaguris; Oct 20, 2016 at 10:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
If you're interested, 1 crate = 1 key, so if you bother enough to get into trading, getting keys is super easy without spending a penny on the game

Depends on the crate, and when that crate got introduced. When the crates first came out it was possible to get like 6 keys for 1 crate, but now you can barely get any keys at all for c1 and c2 crates, and even though c3 crates aren't that old the rate of those also already fell below 1:1. So I wouldn't say it's very easy to get a key for a c3 crate
From my experience cc1 and cc3 are 1 key each, and cc2 is 0.5 of a key. I've traded quite a lot so I think I wouldn't be wrong calming it's an average rate
-----
Also I think the reason why crates are worth so much is simply because RL crates pay off. It's not like CS:GO cases where u got 0.01 chance that your case will pay off, in RL the worst you get from crate is rare item, which is ~1 key on its own, and besides that you got quite a good chance on getting import and exotic items. So far I've opened ~20 crates and items that i got combined are worth ~50 keys, so either im super lucky or RL cases are simply worth opening.
Last edited by Smaguris; Oct 20, 2016 at 03:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
From my experience cc1 and cc3 are 1 key each, and cc2 is 0.5 of a key. I've traded quite a lot so I think I wouldn't be wrong calming it's an average rate
-----
Also I think the reason why crates are worth so much is simply because RL crates pay off. It's not like CS:GO cases where u got 0.01 chance that your case will pay off, in RL the worst you get from crate is rare item, which is ~1 key on its own, and besides that you got quite a good chance on getting import and exotic items. So far I've opened ~20 crates and items that i got combined are worth ~50 keys, so either im super lucky or RL cases are simply worth opening.

When you think the shittiest item you can get it's 1 key, YOU GET YOUR KEY BACK with anything, even the shittiest, anything else is profit. So yeah, worth opening.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
When you think the shittiest item you can get it's 1 key, YOU GET YOUR KEY BACK with anything, even the shittiest, anything else is profit. So yeah, worth opening.

Yeah exactly, so the hardest thing to do remains to find a buyer as there aren't many people who will want that specific item.
Well in the economy that I have experienced (subreddit, steam discussion) it's not working like that, you have a 50% chance of getting a rare decal and where I have traded those are not even worth half a key. And you have to also count in the fact that you spend both a key and a crate, so if we say that a c3 crate is still worth 1 key then you spent 2 keys actually.

I guess it just depends on where you trade. We can't generalize this.
Well Rocket League items worth is quite subjective. To people who trade for profit certain items might be worth nearly nothing, but to a person who is looking for that exact item it might be worth way more and he will offer you something that will benefit you exponentially.