ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by tabby View Post
skizz brother your posts are going from somewhat satire and relatively humorous to just straight up embarrassing, perhaps you should find something better to do with your abundant time than spending it all being the resident Keyboard Warrior of the Toribash Forums
-----
a few questionable choices here and there but thanks sir for being consistently cool
-----
this is where i make my third post in 24 hours because this is apparently toribash comedy

i have abundant amount of time but also have no time to listen to a spawn of satan the power of christ compels you demon child

alhamdullilah alhamdullilah
Originally Posted by tabby View Post
apparently toribash comedy

Being comedic is the jesters sin, no?
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
skizz more like skizzophrenic
I'll be here all week guys.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
skizz more like skizzophrenic
I'll be here all week guys.

Welcome back partner, glad ur back from tripping in the void, as usual.
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Sir is fantastic, the others are only alright
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Originally Posted by Jenson View Post
Someone close this, I'm butthurt

nah i wanna see where this goes
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
Hi, I know since the death of wibbles we have been a bit more laxed on the rules in Off-Topic. However, it seems this thread keeps devolving more and more every time I look at it and as such I will be closing it before it gets worse. If you have any questions regarding this, or the rules in Off-Topic, then please feel free to shoot me a PM on the forums.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash