ES Recruitment Drive
i'm not going to believe your dad is dead until you post a picture of him at his funeral
[17:02] <Homer> anyone up for some tb?
01[17:09] <BlackBear> No.
[17:12] <Homer> >.>
[17:13] <Dafe> TB is what killed Doc Holiday.
Originally Posted by BlackBear View Post
i'm not going to believe your dad is dead until you post a picture of him at his funeral

anyone has this guy facebook? maybe he already did a photo.
Some of you guys are being unreasonable... When one of your parents die it takes a huge impact on your life, imagine if someone who raised you from a baby and loved you your entire life just left you. My grandfather from my fathers side passed away in his sleep of old age. I visited him this summer, he was 84 years old. The impact it had on me knowing that I could never visit him again was insane. I could barely sleep for a week. Worse was the fact that he lives in Poland so I didn't even get to go to his funeral. Now my grandfather from my mom's side is in the hospital in critical condition. You guys should be supporting him, instead of telling him to post pictures of his funeral. No one likes to be reminded that someone they love is gone. Again, Jig hope you get through your loss, and remember that even though he's gone you should never just give up. I know what your going through.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
RIP dude.
I hope you honor your dad by learning from all the experiences he had and shared with you.
the god
I never gave up after what happened back when I was a kid, and still, I did not need to shout for help to everyone around me. I live with my close friend, we pay for the house together, tho he basically never is in it. He works as a builder and he's traveling alot lately. I was raised by my uncle, and somehow I managed to live normally without need of any therapy or something. I could sleep well, I sometimes dream of my parents, tho I did not see them for a really long time. I visit their graves from time to time and it's all ok.

No one likes to be reminded that someone they love is gone.

Then it's a smart thing to post something like that in wide-open forum on Internet, where all kind of people can post their opinions.

You guys should be supporting him, instead of telling him to post pictures of his funeral.

If he wants support, he has (probably) friends, Mom or anyone closer.

I know what your going through.

But most of people viewing this thread does not and I find it simply stupid to make topic like that. Your Dad died. Ok, I may be sorry for Your lose, but keep it for yourself.
This can be the truth or fake, either way doesn't matter. All you really have to say here is: "R.I.P, Be strong and hope the best. It all happens to us, it was his time ." Not keep commenting about how this might be fake. Lol
-----
Also: R.I.P, Be strong and hope the best. It all happens to us, it was his time.
Last edited by Jak; Nov 24, 2012 at 06:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
[Un]fortunately, I must agree with Saint on this one. (PS, hey bud. Long time no see.) I don't think the right thing to do after your father does is to come to Toribash and tell everyone. First off, you're opening yourself wide up for trolls. Second, nobody here knows you or your dad. Third... Nobody here really cares. I don't mean that in a harsh way, it's just how it is.

At least on facebook, there are people who know you.

But whatever, good luck.
Pretending that your dad is dead only makes you a lesser person than me, so I won't make a big deal out of it like the above people.

Sorry for your loss if he is dead.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by BlackBear View Post

You are one sick mother fucker... Why take a picture of a dead guy for some fag on the internet who don't believe him. If you don't believe him, you don't need to fucking post a horrible sick post.... Get a god damn fucking life.

OT: If he did die, sorry for it. My dad left my mom, sister, and I when I was only 4.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me