Toribash
Sam Dixon
Orange Belt
6/10
8/10
Australia UTC +10
None
I'm an Australian Gamer and I have been interested in many indie/small games ever since I could get onto the internet.
I am devoted to a lot of things in my life and games/gaming is one of them and so this would make me devoted to the clan.
I am best at defense and I am worst at aerial attacks.
Originally Posted by GrizzlyTV View Post
Sam Dixon
Orange Belt
6/10
8/10
Australia UTC +10
None
I'm an Australian Gamer and I have been interested in many indie/small games ever since I could get onto the internet.
I am devoted to a lot of things in my life and games/gaming is one of them and so this would make me devoted to the clan.
I am best at defense and I am worst at aerial attacks.

Hey Sam
I remember you: we meet at the Twinsword-server.. I think you will be a good member for The Monastery and I'll invite you. But you have to be active in forum.
Application for Clan
Belt: Green
Forum Activity [5/10]
Ingame Activity [10/10]
Country & Timezone: (UTC+08:00) Philippines
Past Clans: None
A Little Paragraph About Your Self: Well I'm happy to be in this forum seeing so many applicants too, I myself want to join for my avenge for the others and serve for my clan aswell
What Makes You A Monk: I can be a monk if I can make my skills be seen by others and show them no mercy!
Best Or Worst Modes(optional): Best: Judo, Aikido, Joust Worst: None
I know I've already been accepted into the clan, and am now the clan's Librarian, but I thought it'd be nice for ya'll to know a little bit more about me I guess. Here we go!

Belt: Black

Forum Activity [7/10]

Ingame Activity [8/10]

Country & Timezone: United States, EST

Past Clans: None. Zip. Nada.

A Little Paragraph About Your Self: Not too much to say really. I'm just a casual gamer and musician who enjoys balancing playing the guitar with smashing away at his keyboard (it's fairly entertaining to watch, trust me). I also play a few sports after classes so, being on consistently could potentially be a problem... but other than that ya know, I'm an open book! Ask away if you please.

What Makes You A Monk: Well I help keep the threads clean and invite those who I deem worthy to wear the Monk title into this little clan of ours!

Best Or Worst Modes(optional) Best: Wushu, Aikdo Worst: Eh, haven't played all the mods yet!

Look forward to talking to and seeing ya'll around. Take care.

-Bigb0ss
"The Path of Honor is the only true path to take among one's roads of life" -Some Wise Old Dude
Belt: white( was brown but lost account)
Forum Activity [1/10] 8
Ingame Activity [1/10] 8
Country & Timezone: u.s eastern time
Past Clans: energy, MILK
A Little Paragraph About Your Self: I love playing toribash and meeting people; im experienced and respectful and pretty funny
What Makes You A Monk: being able to handle any situation, and to help your teammates
Best Or Worst Modes(optional) Best-wushu, twinswords, akido Worst- judo, running, lushu

real age 14
belt brown
name Isaac
form 6
in game 8 a l p a me I love clans I'm interested I love toribash and I don't rage im calm
I want to be a monk so I can feel how it is in a clan also I am good mi favorite mod is aikido worst wushu3
Forum Activity [1/10] 2
Ingame Activity [1/10] 8
Country & Timezone United states
Past Clans Radioactive
A Little Paragraph About Your Self: my name is jeremiah3342elm and I have been playing toribash for 3 years. I used to own a clan called Vengence which is now called TeamSwift. I am currently training others how to play toribash and also training hard for myself as the many events are about to come up.
What Makes You A Monk: proooooooooooooo!!
Best Or Worst Modes(optional) Xspar, Aikido, Mushu,Judo
Belt:Black
Forum Activity [1/10]:4 Sorry!!
Ingame Activity [1/10]9
Country & Timezone: US. Time zone: Eastern Pacific
Past Clans:None
A Little Paragraph About Your Self: I am a strait A and social Person. I am a hardcore gamer. I think i would be a great addition because i get along and am also good at toribash. I created many moves and always like to improve. I heard about your clan through your server too.
Best Or Worst Modes(optional): I like all modes mostly Akido and Mushu
Originally Posted by jeremiah3342elm View Post
Forum Activity [1/10] 2
Ingame Activity [1/10] 8
Country & Timezone United states
Past Clans Radioactive
A Little Paragraph About Your Self: my name is jeremiah3342elm and I have been playing toribash for 3 years. I used to own a clan called Vengence which is now called TeamSwift. I am currently training others how to play toribash and also training hard for myself as the many events are about to come up.
What Makes You A Monk: proooooooooooooo!!
Best Or Worst Modes(optional) Xspar, Aikido, Mushu,Judo

hey jeremiah
welcome to the monastery
-----
Originally Posted by Thy1 View Post
Belt: white( was brown but lost account)
Forum Activity [1/10] 8
Ingame Activity [1/10] 8
Country & Timezone: u.s eastern time
Past Clans: energy, MILK
A Little Paragraph About Your Self: I love playing toribash and meeting people; im experienced and respectful and pretty funny
What Makes You A Monk: being able to handle any situation, and to help your teammates
Best Or Worst Modes(optional) Best-wushu, twinswords, akido Worst- judo, running, lushu

hey juan
only heared good things about you..
a warm welcome
BBK
-----
@Moopy01 & isaacbenav
want to see more activity in forum and want to meet you ingame
before I send you invitation
Last edited by BBKing; Apr 18, 2014 at 01:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Realname Scarlet
Age 15
Belt 20 till green (orange)