Toribash
Original Post
Hair color viewer
It would be nice to be able to view hair colors in the torishop in-game.

Seriously, I've bought hair colors thinking it would be one color, then it turns out
to be this really ugly color.

Example: I bought chronos hair color expecting it to be PINK, no, it was a dark, disgusting yellow color.
Last edited by Lazors; Dec 8, 2013 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Please don't encourage stupid posts.
why tho
This all means that the ingame tori-shop get update with the interested items(hair styles, colors).
Also, this idea was on my head too, and i wanted to buy spiky but i wanted first to look how it will look like but remembered that there is no hair view ingame.
Supported
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
Originally Posted by -Cyri- View Post
It is, but you can't be sure about the color just buy looking at it.

As I mentioned, I bought chronos hair expecting pink, but it turned out as a gross yellow color.

It's literally just cat ears that have a colour problem, get void.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
It's literally just cat ears that have a colour problem, get void.

No, it's not just cat ears, as liar mentioned dreds also do this.

And i'm not spending irl money on void hair just to avoid the awful colors.

Plus most people wont want void. Hence a hair color viewer in the torishop.
why tho
I hope you also realize that a lot of the hair colors are buggyish. Chances are that the colors will be properly fixed in a later update, it's really not that big of a problem either way.
Also, due to different color schemes on every computer/monitor, the colors on the icons could appear different from what they are in-game. The Alpha-Imperial color on my computer looks exactly like demon. The only difference I see in them is the fact that it says alpha/demon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
I hope you also realize that a lot of the hair colors are buggyish. Chances are that the colors will be properly fixed in a later update, it's really not that big of a problem either way.
Also, due to different color schemes on every computer/monitor, the colors on the icons could appear different from what they are in-game. The Alpha-Imperial color on my computer looks exactly like demon. The only difference I see in them is the fact that it says alpha/demon.

Well, that's all the more reason for one. If you buy one color expecting it to be blue, or red, or whatever, you don't want it to be something you didn't want to pay for.

If you spend like 15-20k on lets say, imperial hair, and you think it's going to be blue, you dont want it to be anything but blue, because you're paying for blue, not something else.
why tho