Ranking
Originally Posted by Hamadawana View Post
Hi, I think brushu.tbm would work in a black ultimate belt lobby, at least I would like it.

k bye.

Fixed it for ya
Originally Posted by Deiimosjw View Post
Fixed it for ya

i second this
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
It'll be much better to have wushu3.tbm on official servers instead of trying to force competitiveness when not needed

No more experiments, bring back wushu3.tbm
Originally Posted by Potion01 View Post
It'll be much better to have wushu3.tbm on official servers instead of trying to force competitiveness when not needed

absolutely agree, there is no need to mess up the mod which is great and fun already in attempts to make it competative.

fuck it, really. let's have normal wushu again, it's in decline already after all of these experiments

wushu3.tbm for all official wushu rooms

and brushu.tbm for ultimate

like in good old days
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Nope. There are many people who want to play wushu in a competitive environment. Or at least I want to win if Im better than my opponent and lose if I m worse. It isn't a too stupid thing, is it? And after all it is competitiveness.
Wushu3box with 750 frames for normal room, with 1000 for black belt room pls.
And I don't have problem with the staying of wushu2015 if people play it.
Last edited by Uncas23; May 29, 2015 at 02:09 PM.
"Why?"
Originally Posted by Potion01 View Post

It's not only about competitiveness, it's about fairness in general. Most people complain about runners in wushu, and people run because they can. So here we are now.

What about, we don't go back to wushu3.tbm and brushu.tbm because those mods are old and we complained about their flaws for years and now that some peeps are willing to make efforts to get rid of those we could actually grow the fuck up and stop whinning like little bitchiz. Just thinking about their utterly terribad point system makes me never want to play those mods again.

Plus, I'd like to remind people any mod that will be coming will most likely be temporary because it's bound to change as soon as we get the "win by amount of points".
Last edited by deprav; May 29, 2015 at 03:03 PM.
i would really like to see a Public headcannon.tbm --- its a stylish mod, funny asf & quite challenging
Signature Permissions no
I'd like to have mushu or some weapon-based mods like katana or Zweihander to be in quick servers, cause all I see is Aikido.....