ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
SlipAndSlide.tbm
i was bored and i got to thinkin' "i haven't posted a new mod latly" so i was thinkin' and i came up with slip and slide mod =D

basicly i wanted a mod were the attacker has the dissadvantage, but could still kick some ass, so i combined three classics: TwinSwords2, Jousting, and NoFriction. Uke has the twin swords, and tori is jousting toward uke, but with no friction, so really tori just ends up sliding towards uke (and blood is still blue =D)

It makes for some pretty interesting replays and it pretty fun =D

Pic:

attached are the mod and some replays (replays all have 5000 frames but pretty much stop when tori stops moving >.<)

EDIT: recomended engage distence: more then 500 and less then 5000 (dont think you could or would want to slide 5000 meters >.<)

~NEW~
lightning fighters slip and slide
i think tori has the upper hand here, he goes so fast uke hardly has time to do any thuing but rip in half
reccomended engage distence 5000
Attached Files
SlipAndSlide.tbm (594 Bytes, 122 views)
SlipAndSlide Demo.rpl (26.6 KB, 60 views)
MrPop is wierd....rpl (210.8 KB, 38 views)
Uke Sled.rpl (16.1 KB, 28 views)
Last edited by MrPoptart; Sep 12, 2007 at 05:07 AM. Reason: added lightning fighters slip and slide
I dont know if this is bumping (i hope not).
cool mod, but just one thing, is'nt the sliding guy kinda doomed? all uke (or whoever got the sword) have to de is pointing his swords toward tori.
EMPTYNESS SHALL RULE AGAIN!
Looks fun, I want to play this one online :P It would be great.

(how do you change the distance appart?)
Last edited by ZaneNutio; Sep 10, 2007 at 05:08 AM.