Ranking
I vote no, I can't stand your general demeanor.
People tend to forgot we're a community, a family and we can't just let people in because they can tear shop in aikido.
Grow up a little and I'll reconsider but for now it's a firm no.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Thank you iver for the vote,
Neko i also understand you , im a good funny and mature guy aswell. Im in a clan thats a family clan not only going for rank, I am active on forums so I can get to know you guys better.And where is Kingsta I wanna say hi I havnt seen him since i was on my wolfkidxD named account.
Oh you're him... Declined.

Not even going to explain why but I have a feeling if you remember Kingsta you know why. Good day.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
If neko dislikes you this much you must have done something dumb. Also you did something rude to kingsta. That's not cool. Thus I have concluded that you deserve my no.
#Triggered
I vote no. Seems a tad average for an application. You might be credible for skill in-game but otherwise. meh.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
I really cannot remember doing any harm to kingsta, last time i remember i saw him was in a skype call
Hello Hello Hello!
I'm Saber and my IGN is LixDa3. I love AikidoBigDojo and Aikido with a passion. I swear, I'm addicted. I usually play everyday and I'm very in game active.
I do consider myself as a decent player. I have played the big boys in Toribash and I have made my way around the community. My first account was Saber52 and I started playing Judo, I didn't even know that there were other mods. I can't really remember any of my Judo moves nor had I saved any Judo replays.
So after hitting green belt with just Judo, I got really bored. I went on forums and saw what people write about this game and whats the point of playing it. I had no luck. Then, ConCon talked about abd and thats when I found it...AikidoBigDojo, my love, my life.
Once I found AikidoBigDojo, I played everyday, meeting new people and I even got into WAPOW. After a while, I got tired of my name, Saber52, so I changed it to LixDa3 and here I am.
My style in abd is very unusual, I don't really strike, I just really dq, but I played Hentai a few times and I love his style of strike so I'm working on that. Oh I also had another Alt called Lampito and I'm from Chicago.
Sorry for the weird replay names.
-----
Replays
Attached Files
SAVE BY LIX.rpl (79.4 KB, 5 views)
SAVE BY LIXX.rpl (70.4 KB, 4 views)
Game.rpl (61.0 KB, 4 views)
SAVEEE.rpl (87.9 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by LixDa3; Apr 17, 2015 at 01:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"...I piss on piss..."
[TA] All the Way
Originally Posted by LixDa3 View Post
Hello Hello Hello!
I'm Saber and my IGN is LixDa3. I love AikidoBigDojo and Aikido with a passion. I swear, I'm addicted. I usually play everyday and I'm very in game active.
I do consider myself as a decent player. I have played the big boys in Toribash and I have made my way around the community. My first account was Saber52 and I started playing Judo, I didn't even know that there were other mods. I can't really remember any of my Judo moves nor had I saved any Judo replays.
So after hitting green belt with just Judo, I got really bored. I went on forums and saw what people write about this game and whats the point of playing it. I had no luck. Then, ConCon talked about abd and thats when I found it...AikidoBigDojo, my love, my life.
Once I found AikidoBigDojo, I played everyday, meeting new people and I even got into WAPOW. After a while, I got tired of my name, Saber52, so I changed it to LixDa3 and here I am.
My style in abd is very unusual, I don't really strike, I just really dq, but I played Hentai a few times and I love his style of strike so I'm working on that. Oh I also had another Alt called Lampito and I'm from Chicago.
Sorry for the weird replay names.
-----
Replays

So, from what I've seen, you're a pretty chill guy. I have played you quite a bit in abd and I can confirm your skill. Though, there's no clear cut reason as to why you want to join. to improve? to socialize?

What I'd really like to see from somebody like you, is something more Technical. a Trip, some grapple matches which you win, etc. Maybe a lift save into a throw.

There's a lot of potential in you I'd like to see, but the paragraphs were a bit average, nothing really popping out to me as wow, this guy is good..

For now, it's a no until I see some replies from the other members.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
I do understand what you mean, I really want to get more active on forums and to get to know more people in Toribash. (Why I want to join). Hydra, if you have a skype, I'm OneDream52, if not, pm me. So we can play some aikido, abd.

Fair Enough?
-----
I did this one quite recently
Attached Files
Lift save example.rpl (63.4 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by LixDa3; Apr 17, 2015 at 10:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"...I piss on piss..."
[TA] All the Way