Ranking
Originally Posted by Theee View Post
really nice, but you have to work on quicker transition so it doesnt look like you pause after one punch (it doesnt look too slow in this one but it could have been a bit quicker)

^-^ good job

Thankyou Theee, you given positive remarks must mean im heading in the right direction.

I finished it to what I think is very solid. I tried doing new things and being creative as best I can within the flow.
There are some things I could have done better but I will live with this replay. Cnc please and thankyou.
Attached Files
Spl 27[M]-A victimized Uke.rpl (350.2 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by Murcinary; Jun 9, 2015 at 01:04 PM.
Originally Posted by rnyitcpk View Post
yeah, very cool.
10/10

Thankyou for the rating rnyitcpk. I was not expecting that.

I hope for some more CnC because I think I did have some technical flaws in this replay despite some of the postitive things I was able to do.

But none the less thankyou for the CnC.
dont like the spin at frame 295-ish and you didnt use the spin at 220 to its full potential i think you coul have easily got a fast 360 spin without these little push-offs at frames 143.

last kick and skeet were cool even tho i dont like skeets at close distance
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by KillerBotX View Post
great replay

Originally Posted by Theee View Post
dont like the spin at frame 295-ish and you didnt use the spin at 220 to its full potential i think you coul have easily got a fast 360 spin without these little push-offs at frames 143.

last kick and skeet were cool even tho i dont like skeets at close distance

Thankyou KillerBotX.

Yea I know Theee. =/

I knew I didnt get max potential out of that spin but I was trying something different, and was contempt with that. Appreciate the CnC. You giving me a pass on the skeet I can live with.

Thankyou for the CnC yall!
Here a little something I cooked up. Went for power mixed in with a few things. I think its fairly good. CnC plz and thankyou.
Attached Files
Spl28[M]-3 Piece combo.rpl (304.5 KB, 17 views)
good series of booms, but there are no rotations and bad flow
Last edited by Rice; Jun 20, 2015 at 09:06 PM.
[HACK] [Replayz]

Haven't posted in a while. Made this wasn't sure what to think of it CnC would be appreciated.

Also gravity is at -30, so I wasn't really able to build up as much speed as I would have liked, for a more powerful move, but I managed with good accuracy on the boom for compensation. Also tried to add a little more flair with ending/pose, wasn't sure if I tried too much but had to add another element to the replay.
Attached Files
Spl 29[B]-Wannabe Bboy.rpl (238.6 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by Murcinary; Jun 25, 2015 at 03:06 PM.
Made another SP just looking to add to the thread CnC for the last two replays please and thankyou.
Attached Files
Spl30[D]-keeping it simple.rpl (211.4 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by Murcinary; Jul 1, 2015 at 04:48 PM.