Toribash
Original Post
Auctions
Just another sub-thing like market, 500 tc to make an auction, and set a minbid and minraise as well as autobuy, without posting. Just a click of 2 buttons; bid, or autobuy.
Nobody will pay to sell something they already bought.
But an auction system like the current market one is a good idea.
Sounds good but lowering the amount of TC to enter would be better. Something around 200 TC. I do agree to have a fee to enter, imagine the spam it would receive if making an auction would be free of charge.
you can make an auction for free in the items thread, idk whats the point in paying for something that is originally free.
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
This is something that has been implemented in Minecraft as a server mod. It works well there because someone can go and collect things to sell and if they sell for more than the fee, prpfit is made. This system would only work if it were possible to find random drops while playing in game.

There is also the issue of finding low value items that cost less than 200TC or 500TC. Auctions won't be as successful, and the auctioneer loses money if he/she decides to sell the low value item. People will come to this realization instantly, and it will lead up to a buildup of low value items in the person's inventory if they leave it alone for long enough.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
It's not hard to make an auction. I see no reason to make another sub forum for something like that. For example if a person was auctioning off an orc torso for an autobuy of 100 tc and it cost 500 to create the thread you'd loose 400 tc. Or what if you had no toricredits and you needed to make some. its bad for people who are starting out with little to nothing.

~Not supported.
Then rich people with 100k+ wants to sell 10k hair,they pay 2k to start the auction?
Are you living the life you really want?
2% of 10,000 isn't 2,000
If they sold it for 10k, they would pay 200.

lrn2math