Ranking
Original Post
[Tex] A new set I've been working on
Hello, welcome, I've been working on this set recently, was going for a cartoonish robot look. Cnc is welcomed, please point out what you like and what you don't, so I could try improving the set (since I still have the .psd format).
Software: photoshop cs6, Lazy nezumi pro (for smoother lines)
Hardware: a mouse
also, I made the brushes I used for it o7

Set

Last edited by Rogue; Feb 10, 2016 at 09:59 AM.
Wow.. this is actually really good. Love the colors and especially those light blue highlight areas. Good job

Also, the head reminds me of halo.
Dude can u do recolors? I might buy this for 30k+ if ur willing to sell
I ruined Moops Sig.
Originally Posted by Trioptical View Post
Dude can u do recolors? I might buy this for 30k+ if ur willing to sell

I might do a thread for selling it later. And yeah, I guess I probably can recolor it.
lol this is odd, I like a lot of sets recently that no one likes and then this set which everybody likes but I think is shit :C

its needs shading and a colorful vision with a reflection idk not very good light/darks
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
lol this is odd, I like a lot of sets recently that no one likes and then this set which everybody likes but I think is shit :C

its needs shading and a colorful vision with a reflection idk not very good light/darks

K thankssss for constructive criticism b0ssssss

asshole
Wow rude to veoo much? IMO you should appologise. Bad critism doesn't exist you know.

For the texture, it looks like different sets got recoloured to blue and got stuck together to make a new set.

For example the head and the body are two differentt styles and have to differen colours. Body has good detail and light blueisch. While the head is rather empty and detailless.

The textures seperatly are okay. But the look of the complete set looks rather strange to me.
Sup nerd
Originally Posted by Headles View Post
Wow rude to veoo much? IMO you should appologise. Bad critism doesn't exist you know.

For the texture, it looks like different sets got recoloured to blue and got stuck together to make a new set.

For example the head and the body are two differentt styles and have to differen colours. Body has good detail and light blueisch. While the head is rather empty and detailless.

The textures seperatly are okay. But the look of the complete set looks rather strange to me.

Yeah, I'm kinda rusty since I haven't made a set in a while, bearly kept it at one style :v
for the color, I constantly changed up between raider and azurite, so the colors didn't match up when I finished it
I'm gonna try to match up the color of the set right now. Thanks for your cnc ^^
Last edited by Rogue; Feb 10, 2016 at 05:06 PM.