Ranking
Original Post
[R] 40K Avatar and Signature
So yeah, new set means new sig and avy. I need a new both O.O...

I would like if my Tori is in it, and the colours must be Hunter / Demon or Void / Helios / Acid / Vampire or Supernova (You don't need to use all of them, but I don't want to add other colours, UNLESS, it gets fucking awsome). It must have GrayveXP writen in Helios / Acid / Hunter (You don't need to use all of them, but I don't want to add other colours, UNLESS, it gets fucking awsome), Piratez in Vampire or Supernova / Void or Demon (You don't blah blah blah...) and my classic sentence:
WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE CALL ME GRAVY? or THE HUNTER ROBOT PIRATE in any of the colours typed before. I also want that both avy and sig have an Evil / Awsome / "I'm so fucking good >: D" position (You HAVE to use all of those 3).

Thats all.

Oh, also, I'll pay 40k for both + What I think you deserve from bonus, which can be 0-20k.

Now that's all...

#TribeOn
Grayve, I was wondering if you like any of these:

(I'm awful at working with Tori's, so I would make something in any of those styles).
back from the dead
classic sentence:
WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE CALL ME GRAVY? or THE HUNTER ROBOT PIRATE

you want that stuff on the sig right?

Ill be done in about an hour lol
Grave wanna something like this?
Its Kerlis on picture, if you want i can do something like that with ya. Imean half of u will be off a sig. Like this idea?
I want cookies!
Varkenoss, JumalanKasi, weeddark: Can't wait to see you guys try ^^

Oyster: They're all awsome ^^ Loved the style! Please try ^^

hhu80: There are two sentences. You might choose one of those. Got it?

CarbonLord: Prety nice ^^ Clean and stuff! I liked! If you can make that in Sig/Avy format, I would be glad to see! ^^

#TribeOn