Ranking
Name:gabriel(in-game vicini)
Forum activity:4/10 i rly dont like forums
In-game activity:10/10
IRC activity:3/10
Previous infractions/bans(include the reason):no i dont have any bans
Timezone:i think that are gmt+10 something like that
Best mods:akido,jousting and wushu
Belt(this won't really affect your chances of joining):brown(almost black i think that today i goin to be black XD)
Why you want to join:i like the name,i need a clan and this is one of tbest clan ever!
Any other talents(e.g. art, replay making):i think is tahat art
And i do this(how you gonna help the clan?):i can recruit good members donate tc and help in clan fights so plz pm or reply i gonna play right now
Last edited by VICINI; Aug 23, 2011 at 07:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ihatemyself is a rad band, and it's the same feeling that i get when i wake up everyday
Name: alecisbest (Call me Alec)
Forum activity: not a whole bunch
In-game activity: ALOT
IRC activity: none yet but ill start if required
Previous infractions/bans(include the reason): None
Timezone: USA Mountain
Best mods: Wusho (favorite), Jousting (i got this move that never fails), Aikido (just good in general)
Belt(this won't really affect your chances of joining): Blue (i just started 2 days ago :/)
Why you want to join: I've always wanted to join a clan just like this and i haven't found a decent one until i saw this one and im absolutely astounded by it and it would be an honour to stand as one of them .
Any other talents(e.g. art, replay making): Um I don't know if this helps in any shape or form but i used to own a minecraft server that had like 300+ people on all the time and um yeah the name of it is bestcraft, but this is toribash so i have some talents in creating some really cool moves that prove quite useful.
Name:bennygilbert/Heroes Thanatos
Forum activity:10 i always online
In-game activity:10 i always online
IRC activity:8
Previous infractions/bans(include the reason):-
Timezone:+10
Best mods:aikido+taekwondo
Belt(this won't really affect your chances of joining):blue
Why you want to join:i like this clan and i want do the best for this clan 4ever
Any other talents(e.g. art, replay making):replay making,art,video
Name: Davidof
Forum activity: 10/10 as you see i registered 2 weeks ago and have 400 posts.
In-game activity: 10/10 i made black belt in 2 weeks.
IRC activity: none yet but ill start if required
Previous infractions/bans(include the reason): Account trading.
Timezone: GMT +3
Best mods:AikidoBigDojo,Aikido,Lenshu,Wushu,Brushu.
Belt(this won't really affect your chances of joining): Black Belt ( i just started 2 weeks ago)
Why you want to join: I've always wanted to join a clan just like this and i haven't found a decent one until i saw this one and im absolutely astounded by it and it would be an honour to stand as one of them .
Any other talents(e.g. art, replay making):i'm nice dueler and God's fighter.

Sorry i dont wanna join at moment that clan Edited.
Last edited by Dead_old2; Aug 9, 2012 at 09:03 AM.