Toribash
Original Post
Add thousandths in turnframes
Hello,and i got a new idea,Why we should do add thousandths in Turnframes to take exactly the move or do a good move perfectly..
the command will be /set turnframes 0.5(is 0.9 to 0.1)

What you think guys?
Running away...
Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
Actually 1 TF is a pretty big time when you're performing a speed 50 + kick. But this really isn't needed, since you can make all your kicks with 1 TF work just takes more time.

Or when skeeting 1tf is a bitch to try and aim with like 0.1tf would be super good for skeets haha, unrealistic thou.

1 frame difference in a 50 speed punch

pacquiao
Well TBH this would give nice flavour to records. Im sure with 0.1 tf you could get quite fast decaps. Tho for that only it seems like effort wasted.
The problem here is the way the toribash engine works. It only checks for joints touching each other each frame, making ghosting possible. But if you reduce that time to 0.1 frames, you actually make ghosting and thus large booms impossible.
I don't think it's that necessary. I think 1 frame is extremely short. I don't think I've ever came to a point in replay making where I felt I needed smaller gaps between the frames.
Curious aren't you.
The beauty of toribash is being able to accomplish what we want with the tools available, if you can't aim a skeet or punch properly, keep trying.

I mean if jaker can do a 40k ED skeet without breaking up a frame, why else would we need it?
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
I don't see the issue here. Just friggin lower the joint strength and gravity. It will achieve the slow-mo effect you are looking for. The current TB engine is built using turn-frames as integers, not decimals, which you would know if you did a little bit of research before starting this thread.

So in conclusion: what you seek is already implemented, just scale the appropriate values down.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Alrighty.

Thanks for the suggestion, but we can all see the direction this thread is going.

If someone wants to create a different thread, with this kind of idea go ahead and I'll merge it here.

Until then, closed.