Toribash
Original Post
Post Screenshot's for the clan pic here
Ok everyone, i need you to post 2 screenshot's of you in a good pose for our clan pic.

One of them must be with both feet on the ground in a standing or sitting pose. The other can be whatever you want.

For these pics, make sure you turn off trails, and set the engage distance at 1000. The commands for this are

/opt trails
/set ed 1000
and make sure you press G to turn off ghosts before you take the screenshot.

Make sure the pose is done with shaders. If you do not have shaders, post a screenshot here without them and someone with shaders will copy your pose as well as they can.

For shaders, do not use celshading and make the shader being used default.inc
Last edited by Gum; Apr 4, 2009 at 05:25 AM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
May I ask who is making our clan picture? It's not that I care, I'm just curious.

Anyways, I would give this a shot, but I really don't want more jobs to do, unless someone really wants me to do this.

As far as screen shots go, If you wait until the end of spring break, I should have my Master Chief set complete, and I will use that. But if the screen shot's are urgent, I can get them now.
BUTTCHOUDA
Here's a list of important commands for screen shots:

All of the commands are set up like this:

*Description of what the command does*
-*What you need to type when you press enter in-game to turn off*
-*What you need to type when you press enter in-game to turn on*

Engage Distance Far (So Uke doesn't interfere AT ALL)
/set ed 1000
*Note you must start a new round/game for this command to take effect

Hud (All of the display besides the players) Off/On
/opt hud 0
/opt hud 1

Uke Off/On
/opt uke 0
/opt uke 1

Trails Off/On
/opt trails 0
/opt trails 1

Particles (Flames) Off/On

/opt particles 0
/opt particles 1

Ground Textures Off/On
/opt floortexture 0
/opt floortexture 1

Tell me if I missed anything important.
BUTTCHOUDA
When I take a screenshot, and try to preview it in the POV-Ray program, it always makes its colors "glossy.inc", which means that it has different colors than the normal. Please help.
Last edited by kaboom17; Apr 5, 2009 at 11:40 PM.
WE ARE THE KLANTAGONISTS
I dont know. Best thing to do is not preview it in the POV-ray program before you post it here.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]