Toribash
Original Post
Aikido Help
If anyone wants a bit of help in Aikido or ABD i can get your skills up a notch or two
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by ConnerAC3 View Post
How do i throw people correctly or dismember them in aikido

Forget dismembering.

For lifting you should stay low, have a stable stance (both feet on the gounrd, no extended ankles), and raise your shoulders after you have grabbed them.
While ddoing this extend your legs (hips).

Suplexing is kind of the same but backwards, so your foot positioning should be a bit different, and you should extend your abs later and extend your pecs, so you dont land on your back.

Throws are hard to explain, you have to use your chest, shoulders, elbows and wrists mainly.
How do i throw people correctly or dismember them in aikido

Here are some tutorials for aikido and how to throw

Don't dismember in aikido.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
Here are some tutorials for aikido and how to throw

Don't dismember in aikido.

why not to dismember in aikido?

For ConnerAC3 and anyone ells that needs help in aikido Below.

It could leave to a high advantage and can almost grantee a win, unless your talking about self dismembers.
Also be ware of self grabs, they happen quite often in aikido, i sure as hell did them myself when i was new, i still do it here and there accidentally, but it's never on purpose.
Self Grabs can end up on self dismembers or fractures, more tips on aikido is Learn to counter shovels, shovels are a type of move that people just push you out of the arena which is just very annoying, i haven't really learned to counter it myself but i'm still trying, there's also another move called lifts you should avoid, either they'll just lift you and chuck you into the ground and try to DQ you, or they'll try and walk towards the and of the arena and just dq you out of there, lifts and shovels come from Between black belts and master belts, depending on who they are, people like hattersin and some obey members do it all of the time, when ever i'm playing i always try to avoid stuff like that, so these are some of the things i try and do in aikido, hopefully these are good tips and it will help you learn how to play better.
Last edited by Ecchi; Dec 16, 2014 at 09:01 PM.
:)
Originally Posted by Ecchi View Post

For ConnerAC3 and anyone ells that needs help in aikido Below.

It could leave to a high advantage and can almost grantee a win, unless your talking about self dismembers.
Also be ware of self grabs, they happen quite often in aikido, i sure as hell did them myself when i was new, i still do it here and there accidentally, but it's never on purpose.
Self Grabs can end up on self dismembers or fractures, more tips on aikido is Learn to counter shovels, shovels are a type of move that people just push you out of the arena which is just very annoying, i haven't really learned to counter it myself but i'm still trying, there's also another move called lifts you should avoid, either they'll just lift you and chuck you into the ground and try to DQ you, or they'll try and walk towards the and of the arena and just dq you out of there, lifts and shovels come from Between black belts and master belts, depending on who they are, people like hattersin and some obey members do it all of the time, when ever i'm playing i always try to avoid stuff like that, so these are some of the things i try and do in aikido, hopefully these are good tips and it will help you learn how to play better.

I'm talking about both self dismemberment and dismembering others.
I mean that they should not focus on dismembering nor damaging the opponent directly (Real life aikido philosophy).
They should just focus on staying balanced and making your opponent lose their balance and make them dq.
I have seen a lot of guys constantly trying to dismember kick their opponents.
When they don't get the dismemberment and their arms have been lowered 7/10 times they raise their arms and just lift you out of the ring.
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Dec 16, 2014 at 09:58 PM.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Originally Posted by Ecchi View Post

Most time you will change your movement or balance just to try to dismember something.

You kick and get no dismember, and the enemy will grab your leg for example.

If you has your arm raised and the enemy head is below you, you can try to decap him, but you shouldn't play for trying dismembers.

If you get a safe chance, you can try, but otherwise you shouldn't.
Thanks FOr The Tip
Originally Posted by forene View Post
Forget dismembering.

For lifting you should stay low, have a stable stance (both feet on the gounrd, no extended ankles), and raise your shoulders after you have grabbed them.
While ddoing this extend your legs (hips).

Suplexing is kind of the same but backwards, so your foot positioning should be a bit different, and you should extend your abs later and extend your pecs, so you dont land on your back.

Throws are hard to explain, you have to use your chest, shoulders, elbows and wrists mainly.

Thanks But I Just want a quick tip for aikido in betting servers
Thanks But I Just want a quick tip for aikido in betting servers

Quick tip for aikido big dojo (this is what everyone does, do not do this in normal aikido): Snapkick for the DM. if you dont get the DM then get as fast as possible in the tripod position then wiggle till your opponent loses their balance and DQs. Lift your opponent then turn your body and say its a "suplex" or get a normal suplex going and then wiggle if you are both in the tripod position so your opponent loses balance and DQs.
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Dec 17, 2014 at 03:11 PM.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
Quick tip for aikido big dojo (this is what everyone does, do not do this in normal aikido): Snapkick for the DM. if you dont get the DM then get as fast as possible in the tripod position then wiggle till your opponent loses their balance and DQs. Lift your opponent then turn your body and say its a "suplex" or get a normal suplex going and then wiggle if you are both in the tripod position so your opponent loses balance and DQs.

Umm.. I Did not understand that