Toribash
ehmmm what i'm sure you need to make your foot flat not floating if you want to make good kicks use -25.00 so you will not float
CLICK IT
Originally Posted by ESoldier25 View Post
I understand my joints, because i made some kinds of hand stands and backflips.

@Flunked In snigle player AND multi player

@Ecchi I want to find out how to punch effectively. I start doing better with kicking, so, I don't need help anymore at kicking, just doing that effective punches, so I can do combos!!

Well it really just depends, you have to get better at single player at getting DM'S But on multiplayer it's mainly just about luck and it naturally just comes along.
So my best suggestion is to keep trying and trying and you'll naturally get better at it.
Or you can check youtube i'm pretty sure they'll be good tips there, youtube helped me at making replays sometimes, but it won't help all of the time, so hopefully these tips would have helped you and you can get better at kicking and punching effectively, but if i haven't helped there is not much ells to tell you so sorry if i haven't been any help, i've helped you with all i could.

Here's another idea, if none of these things have helped you can just pm someone that is good at making replays like pusga, they could help you i'm pretty sure.
They're one of the best replay makers I've seen, they've managed to hit a toribash record by hitting uke with one kick and getting over 5 dismembers.
So if theres anyone you should ask you should be asking pusga because there probably better than all of us that have been speaking in this chat (No offense)
But yeah, they could probably help you and you should pm them as soon as possible.
Last edited by Ecchi; Dec 20, 2014 at 02:07 PM.
:)
Tips on punching
Well punching comes naturally as you practice but I'll give a basic guide on how to get a good punch.

Multiplayer

Punching in multiplayer is kind of uncommon in my opinion you may not get the chance in aikido game nor a taekyon game But here's the basics:Punching is a pretty simple move to cover but it's much easier if you understand your chest, pecs, wrists, elbows etc. Basically all your joints are useful in a punch. A starter though would be to left rotate chest left lumbar contract abs hold left shoulder extend left pec contract your left elbow, then your contract your right pec.You can then rotate your chest left or right depending on which direction gives speed then extend your right pec and contract your extend pec . You can then space and get the chance to punch, use your shoulder and legs to manage the punch and land it. When you get the chance extend your elbow and use your wrist as a power. When your hand is close to your opponent extend your wrist, this gives power and knockback to the punch.

Singleplayer
Singleplayer is a whole other ball game. It depends whether you want a fluid punch or a ordinary one. A fluid punch which is usually in replays is kind of more of a advanced lesson but I'll try me best to explain it simple. Using the moves shown above I can have a held wrist and more of a deadly punch since you have shift space and only 10 frames per turn. Anyways, on to the punch. you can always think ahead and plan the punch so it's easier to do. So say your going to drop down on the floor, launch then uppercut. As your launching you want a relaxed or held shoulder so momentum goes up and the punch gains power. as the launch progresses relax and hold your elbow to make the uppercut land. As said earlier your chest and pecs make a big difference whether the punch even lands or does any damage at all. Now take what i said about the held wrist, when the uppercut is about to land extend your wrist. This gives some power to your punch.

EDIT: I noticed you said "combo." I'm guessing you mean back to back punches. I'm not very well at them but I'll put a replay so you get the basic idea of what it looks like.

Anyways, hope I helped!
Attached Files
Punch.rpl (46.1 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Cindery; Dec 21, 2014 at 04:28 AM.
Originally Posted by ESoldier25 View Post
I understand my joints, because i made some kinds of hand stands and backflips.

@Flunked In snigle player AND multi player

@Ecchi I want to find out how to punch effectively. I start doing better with kicking, so, I don't need help anymore at kicking, just doing that effective punches, so I can do combos!!

im only a brown belt, so i cant say much but for any effective combo, you have to have lots of contact with the ground and use (don't know if this is too deep for the game, lol) Newtons third law with your joints to generate enough momentum for a strong punch or kick. also, if you have one kick or punch, the opposite reaction from that strike if you move your joints correctly can really help your next strike, weather that be a kick or a punch.

a good example of this is the first kick in the replay Disipline v2 by Oracle.

hope this helps
(Origin)
Originally Posted by Ecchi View Post
Well it really just depends, you have to get better at single player at getting DM'S But on multiplayer it's mainly just about luck and it naturally just comes along.
So my best suggestion is to keep trying and trying and you'll naturally get better at it.
Or you can check youtube i'm pretty sure they'll be good tips there, youtube helped me at making replays sometimes, but it won't help all of the time, so hopefully these tips would have helped you and you can get better at kicking and punching effectively, but if i haven't helped there is not much ells to tell you so sorry if i haven't been any help, i've helped you with all i could.

Here's another idea, if none of these things have helped you can just pm someone that is good at making replays like pusga, they could help you i'm pretty sure.
They're one of the best replay makers I've seen, they've managed to hit a toribash record by hitting uke with one kick and getting over 5 dismembers.
So if theres anyone you should ask you should be asking pusga because there probably better than all of us that have been speaking in this chat (No offense)
But yeah, they could probably help you and you should pm them as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by Cindery View Post
Well punching comes naturally as you practice but I'll give a basic guide on how to get a good punch.

Multiplayer

Punching in multiplayer is kind of uncommon in my opinion you may not get the chance in aikido game nor a taekyon game But here's the basics:Punching is a pretty simple move to cover but it's much easier if you understand your chest, pecs, wrists, elbows etc. Basically all your joints are useful in a punch. A starter though would be to left rotate chest left lumbar contract abs hold left shoulder extend left pec contract your left elbow, then your contract your right pec.You can then rotate your chest left or right depending on which direction gives speed then extend your right pec and contract your extend pec . You can then space and get the chance to punch, use your shoulder and legs to manage the punch and land it. When you get the chance extend your elbow and use your wrist as a power. When your hand is close to your opponent extend your wrist, this gives power and knockback to the punch.

Singleplayer
Singleplayer is a whole other ball game. It depends whether you want a fluid punch or a ordinary one. A fluid punch which is usually in replays is kind of more of a advanced lesson but I'll try me best to explain it simple. Using the moves shown above I can have a held wrist and more of a deadly punch since you have shift space and only 10 frames per turn. Anyways, on to the punch. you can always think ahead and plan the punch so it's easier to do. So say your going to drop down on the floor, launch then uppercut. As your launching you want a relaxed or held shoulder so momentum goes up and the punch gains power. as the launch progresses relax and hold your elbow to make the uppercut land. As said earlier your chest and pecs make a big difference whether the punch even lands or does any damage at all. Now take what i said about the held wrist, when the uppercut is about to land extend your wrist. This gives some power to your punch.

EDIT: I noticed you said "combo." I'm guessing you mean back to back punches. I'm not very well at them but I'll put a replay so you get the basic idea of what it looks like.

Anyways, hope I helped!

Originally Posted by iIluminati View Post
im only a brown belt, so i cant say much but for any effective combo, you have to have lots of contact with the ground and use (don't know if this is too deep for the game, lol) Newtons third law with your joints to generate enough momentum for a strong punch or kick. also, if you have one kick or punch, the opposite reaction from that strike if you move your joints correctly can really help your next strike, weather that be a kick or a punch.

a good example of this is the first kick in the replay Disipline v2 by Oracle.

hope this helps

Yep, you helped me alot guys! THANK YOU for help! I hope I will see you in match, so maybe i will land a powerful punch! See ya!