Toribash
Original Post
I'm coming back!
Just to let you guys know, I will be coming back to toribash in exactly 2 weeks from this saturday!

Why are you coming back then? Because I can. Lol, joke, I'm coming back then because it's my birthday and I'll have a new super pro computer ;)

What's going to happen with the clan when you're back? I'm going to go back to leading it.... I'll have to recruit a lot of new members, most of them left xD.

Can I join your clan when you're back to playing toribash? Sure, just post in the recruition thread.

Do you like cabbage? Yes, yes I do.
Holy wutwats, i cant belive my own eyes! PAWNED IVE BEEN MISSING YOU! *hugs* =D!!! Ive quited also but now im back again (lol) ill be counting the weeks, days, hours, minutes, seconds, milliseconds till your back :3
Ah, welcome back Pawned. I knew it from the start of the end that you'd come back some day. I kept my promise, still having the [Predator] tag on (+ the foot texture) and never had the thought of leaving predator back behind.

-Vaitar
Ohai, My hand says F*** you.
OMG T.T IM SO GLAD ;A;

OSHIT i jsut wet mah self :O

o wait........i want to join back sooo badly but......well i guess........idk..im in revo and i liek it thar...but ive been in it for almost 2 weeks i think so yea when ya come back ima join back (if u let me :> )

I MIZZED U!!!!

P.S pawned <3
Last edited by psyfon; Oct 24, 2008 at 03:46 PM.
Rawrawrawr, Ima Psy >:U
Shop | Replays
Pawned, is really coming back now? ;o
*celebrates*
WB. [/invade]
It makes me wonder..
wohoo ._.
The time in predator was the best... if pawned wasn't in the server. ok, sometimes even if he was.

My onw clan is pretty inactive, or better spoken I am pretty inactive so the rest of the clan seems to be too.

Ah, you predators don't want me back anyway >:)

(besides whats gonna happen with twilight then <.< )
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
wohoo ._.
The time in predator was the best... if pawned wasn't in the server. ok, sometimes even if he was.

My onw clan is pretty inactive, or better spoken I am pretty inactive so the rest of the clan seems to be too.

Ah, you predators don't want me back anyway

(besides whats gonna happen with twilight then <.< )

NUUU I WANT U BACK T.T and ya can get some1 else to run it but thats besides the point, COME BAAAACCCCKKKK!!!!!!! BECOMEZ CO- LDR
Rawrawrawr, Ima Psy >:U
Shop | Replays
you can join back now if you want psyfon, atm I'm just lurking the forums, I'll start playing toribash on the 8th of november tho ;P

And you can join too Nightmare, if you want to xP.