Toribash
Original Post
Pure User Text
I've found many user text colors, particularly Pure, but also Pharos, Aurora, and probably a couple other similar ones, to be extremely annoying. Seeing your opponents points is an extremely important part of the game, and taking this away makes it much more difficult to decide how to play. Do you try to dq them or aim for more points?

Yes, you can zoom in really close to see them, but that's not the point. That takes time, which is still a handicap. Therefore, I suggest giving a dark highlight to these text colors. Just a thin outline around each letter or number so that the text can still be the given color, but also be readable. This would end a huge amount of grief that I, and I'm sure others as well, have run into with playing against people who use these text colors.
\o/
heh, I agree with adding an outline even if it's a 1 pixel boarder. Honestly zooming in all the time is annoying to have to do mid game because I'm completely focused on makeing my joints correct then all the sudden I need to stop and wonder "Damnit I cant see Moops score lemme just zoom in and out.... oh wait the timer is up". in a game WITH A TIMER wasting time, be it 2 or 10 seconds, doing /dl or changing settings, or zooming in and out for no reason HINDERS my gameplay, and puts me at an instant disadvantage the moment the match begins. That's 2 seconds I could use to save, 2 seconds I could of used to win a clan war.

Use shaders? lmao My computer and may others can not run shaders without shit frames... What then? Just let them put a 1 pixel boarder around the damn thing. If you are scared people will stop buying pure from your markets, stop being greedy and look forward to this making the game a little more balanced, people will still buy pure.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...