Ranking
Original Post
Adding "Read all Button"
Honestly, I've been wanting to have a read all button on the pms.
For example if you have many pms that is mostly tc receiving and all,The button would read them all.

Like seriously,this would really help.
Last edited by Slau; Feb 3, 2017 at 02:41 PM. Reason: changed prefix
( ^ω^)RIP TGS 2013 - 2019( ^ω^)
Flame Forger
There already is one, go to the bottom of your page in your pms, on the bottom right above the page number thing it says selected messages, check all ur pms and click mark as read then click go
you're on thin ice, pal
Originally Posted by Kozmo View Post
There already is one, go to the bottom of your page in your pms, on the bottom right above the page number thing it says selected messages, check all ur pms and click mark as read then click go

The thing is,It doesnt do it all at once.
You have to go page by page.
( ^ω^)RIP TGS 2013 - 2019( ^ω^)
Flame Forger
Go To the top right of all your PMs and there's a small check box which says "Messages : X" where x is your total messages.
Click that then do as Kozmo says and it should work

Originally Posted by Kore View Post
Go To the top right of all your PMs and there's a small check box which says "Messages : X" where x is your total messages.
Click that then do as Kozmo says and it should work

That only does the first page
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Indeed, I've just tested now. Apologies.
I cant say I have a personal need to for this, but I really dont think doing 50 at a time is that bad. If you let your pms build up to the point where it becomes a mission to do that, then just do it earlier, so they dont build up

When I was marketing I was getting ~100 PMs / day, its a pain to clear them out so frequently
-----
It was most annoying when I was marketing then went on holiday for 2 weeks
Last edited by SmallBowl; Feb 2, 2017 at 03:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.