ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
being allowed to sell moves
The allowance to sell moves we create. This could be a good suggestion in the case that it doesn't change anything in the actual game. The way this could work is by making a new section in the forums named "Movesets" or something. People selling their moves will posts threads to advertise the move they want to sell. they would obviously post a replay of the move so the buyers preview the move.then when the buyer buys the move the seller sends the seller a notebook with the written move recipe.. Exacly the same as selling a set..
The only problem to this could be that there could be ways of hacking replays and getting recipes. We could bypass that by instead of posting replays post youtube videos of the move. But that could be a long process.. So what do you think? Being able to sell openers for mp mods, selling running moves, punches kick's and so on. Easy money
Planetary
stupid idea(sorry), this has been suggested before and honestly toribash is made for creativity and TC not big amounts of economic conformity.

if I do a noob clap I don't want it "copyrighted".
it's just as simple as being nice and teaching people moves you know so everyone can benefit, not just you and the buyer.
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
stupid idea(sorry)

Yes haha I thought that too, just wanted more ways to get myself tc
Planetary
Originally Posted by ApeX119 View Post
Yes haha I thought that too, just wanted more ways to get myself tc

Suggestions aren't really for personal gain, it's for everyone.
why tho
Yes but everyone will still benefit from it.. If your starting something thinking about yourself there's always gonna be someone benefiting from it. Like its not like I'm gonna be the only one selling moves and getting tc
Planetary
So what my concern is, is that toribash is an entirly creative game see if selling moves was a thing no one would ever buy them because they could simply copy the move or use the move memory script to pretty much steal the move. You would be unable to actually lets say copyright the move or keep people from doing the move your trying to sell, so the final outcome is no one would ever purchase a move if they can just use the move you made without paying
~Definitely Not Supported

This idea would never work unless we copyrighted moves. Then it would go down to the whole rich people would get the better stuff arguement (better opener.)
Last edited by Submerge; Mar 14, 2014 at 04:59 PM.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
this is supposed to be a sandbox where you can create your own moves, rather than restricting what joints and moves we can make
~Not Supported, really not that great

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeah, so basically, if this had to happen, the first players to create moves would be the richest, and the last won't be allowed to play as they would have no moves, like 0, nothing. So, the rich would be getting richer and the new guys getting nothing out of the game whatsoever. They would get banned from the server for using someone's move, which means they can't play at all.

Not supported
It's a stupid idea and does nothing to help the GAME.
I also saw your other post in this thread, if you know it's a stupid idea, why suggest it? Obviously it's not going to get implemented if you, the actual thread-maker knows it's a stupid idea.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
I think this will attract a lot of noobs since they will posting stuff similar to noob claps and asking for like 20k because no one knows how to do it etc. that's just my opinion and as everyone stated toribash is about creativity and not copying try to be creative every time improvise. You sir have a good day.
Hello there guys, I have this brand new move called the Noobslap™ that I'd love to present to you all today! It's similar to the conventional noobclap but it implements relaxed wrists to increase effectiveness of it's properties. I'd like to sell it to all willing to use my trademarked property, and if I see my move implemented without prior purchase and licensing of my move-product, I will take full action permitted under the Torimove Protection Act described here to reclaim my duly earned TC, or the move I have created, resulting in my payment or your punishment.

^ That dribble I typed up there would be a terrible example of what this idea would promote. It's a terrible idea in my opinion. Moves are not anyone's property. If anything, every single move in the game is owned by hampa.

Not supported
endless around, infinite within. you step.
ripples