Toribash
Original Post
Qi for TC
Hi, so i wondered, "what if anyone wanted to give up qi for tc?" i'm thinking, 1 qi= 5tc or something. But of course, for instance, if your current qi is 2001 and you give up 1001 qi, you have 1000 qi left, you're still 2nd dan(because if you want to get demoted on purpose, you might go farming on newbies.). I haven't thought this ell enough, but what do you guys think?
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
You can't sell QI and you can't buy QI with TC. Well if i remember you could but 1 QI was like 500.000.000 TC so yeah enjoy.
This doesn't make sense, really... I think we're okay with what we have now for Qi.

Unsupported

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
1 for- what? that's too much. i was thinking 1qi:50tc, if someone was broke enough to give up qi for tc. and i didn't mean you can buy qi for tc, i meant you can exchange qi for tc.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
eki think about this custom belts would just sell ALL of there qi and jsut so you know its 50k games for custom belt so lets do some math
50000x50=2.5million thats likes saying Hello custom belt want 2mill? just go to forums and do this here you go and then the shit might hit the fan such as people would sell the tc for irl money then buy the qi then sell the tc and hella profits like seriously .-. and then market could DIE and we dont want that

unsuported
[LoP] [TF] [HaZZarD]
No peoble might sell all their qi for tc and then they will regret it and feel bad so that they quit and the toribash will have a lot of quited players

unsupported
Originally Posted by UnknownPvP View Post
eki think about this custom belts would just sell ALL of there qi and jsut so you know its 50k games for custom belt so lets do some math
50000x50=2.5million thats likes saying Hello custom belt want 2mill? just go to forums and do this here you go and then the shit might hit the fan such as people would sell the tc for irl money then buy the qi then sell the tc and hella profits like seriously .-. and then market could DIE and we dont want that

unsuported

Just to correct: Custom only requires 20k Qi.

Also, not supported. Qi was once tradeable for TC and in the market but it didn't work out well and doubt it'll ever return like that.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by xjmc View Post
Who buys qi?

(Rich people)

This makes no sense at all.

Unsupported

No he meant qi for tc and theres already an option to buy qi