ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Love View Post
about that? who own it?

BIG IMAGE

i sold this one to will from long time ago.he may know.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
i sold this one to will from long time ago.he may know.

You either stole it or bought it from someone who stole it, you were notified. If I am correct I think Elate or Creati0n are still using it. I think I have the wrong person but that is the right set. 4edrick is the artist.
I am just an icon livin'
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
You either stole it or bought it from someone who stole it, you were notified. If I am correct I think Elate or Creati0n are still using it. I think I have the wrong person but that is the right set. 4edrick is the artist.

oh yea i got a pm from cold telling me that.
well i got it as a gift from someone that is called spetnatz as i can remember and he told me to sell it and take the tc.
thx for reminding me to send him 30k anyways.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_inven...userid=1896577
swiftone1 still own it

i remember Turtle before his nick change using a stolen recolored version of the hand's of that set, and me sending pms to him stop doing that

good times ^
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post

Lol nonononono, Elate was wearing a set made by him for ages, and recently sold it as well as full 512x texture items.
Originally Posted by Will View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_inven...userid=1896577
swiftone1 still own it

i remember Turtle before his nick change using a stolen recolored version of the hand's of that set, and me sending pms to him stop doing that

good times ^

Bahaha, I remember that day. That's when my brother and I used the same computer. He said he would "Do his homework" and then I remember being warned. Good Times.
I am just an icon livin'
Originally Posted by Love View Post
someone knows who owns this set?

BIG IMAGE

Didn't i tell you to contact Flyace? I had that set a long time ago and he's the person i sold it to.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
i am pretty sure that daeldus (is that his name idk) has recently sold them to ares which has sold them to tank and to lucastorre
Signature