Ranking
Original Post
Double clienting with two accounts
:/ the new thing is too Double client but with two diffrent names apperently
I find this annoying
So im playingt in the Triforce server Tbaco and Sbaco enter being suspicous i check there i.ps there the same :/ i pointed it out and they DC immediatly

discuss the matter
Originally Posted by ravenger View Post
how bout a forum related restriction were your IP can only register one account?

That's already in place. But it has to be manually checked. Also, a lot of families play on the same IP (impossible not to in the same house) so really it can't be communist enforced. We just have to give them a chance first.
Forum Posting Leader of UkeDemon 4th Dan Black Belt
<C0XY> i wrote a artical for the torinews... im proud
<m0om> <O >
* Cevius[Work] has kicked Cevius[Work] from #toribash (<O>==============================O))))))) [BANLAZORED])
<m0om> <O>
Another thing is, if you catch them, they say it is their brother/sister/uncle/step-mom/goldfish. Its pretty much impossible to find out the truth.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
Don't point fingers. I actually was not referring to him, it is someone else I caught in a server.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
meh i's not pointing finger. I's pointing big cube that is supposed to be my hand
<insert (something) here>
Originally Posted by Samule View Post
Another thing is, if you catch them, they say it is their brother/sister/uncle/step-mom/goldfish. Its pretty much impossible to find out the truth.

yea u tought sylux666 and me was double clienting but i swear on my head it was my brother we use a rooter ...