Toribash
Again with the grammar if grammar matters soo much to you got fix your self and get over it . if you have horrid grammar it doesn't necessarily mean your immature.

And stop nitpicking on grammar just to have something to argue about.

Originally Posted by Ardgevald View Post
Meh, non-taken, mate.

That's cos your aren't in the clan any more... -.-
Last edited by terryquan; Sep 6, 2009 at 11:15 PM.
~ The HoLy Burning Death Plague Angel ~ GMT +10
Originally Posted by terryquan View Post
Again with the grammar if grammar matters soo much to you got fix your self and get over it . if you have horrid grammar it doesn't necessarily mean your immature.

And stop nitpicking on grammar just to have something to argue about.

I'm not nitpicking, I'm proving the fact that most people in this community don't respect or understand people with horrid grammar.

So yeah, when you grow up you'll be using that type of grammar in letters or something and they'll end up not accepting you. :P
RIP ∑
master of the universe
You meaning most of you. To be honest, all of you fail at grammar. Childish thoughts crowd my mind. ;P

was i an inmature one??
ex Ldr[HoLy]iceman21...
...we have come.....
No iceman21 i don't think you were.... my opinion anyway

I'm not nitpicking, I'm proving the fact that most people in this community don't respect or understand people with horrid grammar.

So yeah, when you grow up you'll be using that type of grammar in letters or something and they'll end up not accepting you. :P

Your just finding things to back up your claims. Don't expect me to have perfect grammar I've been typing like this ever since i could type. What do you mean "people in this community don't respect or understand people with horrid grammar" i got people that respect me but not in the worshiping respect.

Just so you know i ONLY type like this on the internet, so get your facts straight.

Oh by the way i don't think you posting about you pwning people is immature, your just bragging about the stupidest thing to do and was posted in the wrong thread. here is the link to the post im talking about

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...101645&page=10
Last edited by terryquan; Sep 7, 2009 at 12:30 PM.
No iceman21 i don't think you were.... my opinion anyway

Your just finding this to back up your claims. Don't expect me to have perfect grammar I've been typing like this ever since i could type. What do you mean "people in this community don't respect or understand people with horrid grammar" i got people that respect me but not in the worshiping respect.

Just so you know i ONLY type like this on the internet, so get your facts straight.

Oh by the way i don't think you posting about you pwning people is immature, your just bragging about the stupidest thing to do and was posted in the wrong thread. here is the link to the post im talking about

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...101645&page=10

So what, now you're gonna try to fight back at me? Go ahead, I want to see you try.

Also, that was an update, not that you're gonna do something about it.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
what you posted was just immature and plus you could have at least posted in the reply thread. it was hardly any news or an update to be bragging about so big whoop you decaped me?! and you pwned killjaden it isn't much of a biggy, and if you go back one page you would see that you posted that you will pwn me in my own server, what kind of update is that?! your just unnecessarily posting!

P.S yea i will fight back
P.SS i think your running out of words in your defence
Last edited by terryquan; Sep 7, 2009 at 12:32 PM.
what you posted was just immature and plus you could have at least posted in the reply thread. it was hardly any news or an update to be bragging about so big whoop you decaped me?! and you pwned killjaden it isn't much of a biggy, and if you go back one page you would see that you posted that you will pwn me in my own server, what kind of update is that?! your just unnecessarily posting!

P.S yea i will fight back
P.SS i think your running out of words in your defence

I acted immature that time. Unlike you, you act like that every time. Go offtopic, spam, and shit. I'm just repeating them again and again, clearly you don't have anything else to say.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
sssshhhh come on guys calm down
stop this immature behavior
ard come on mate shh
and terry shut the fuck up
lol
with no offence applied

we are dead
just shh
let us rest in peace
ex Ldr[HoLy]iceman21...
...we have come.....
you say i have nothing else to say? well your wrong im not the only one that always does it also when your young its not that easy to be mature. and I'm not always immature i only reply to posts i don't always spam either.

P.S and this argument WAY OFF-TOPIC!

EDIT: just saw iceman's post why should i shut up? why can't i reply to Ardgevald's posts
hah it is s lets end it shal we??
both of you have vallide points
now lets shh h
ex Ldr[HoLy]iceman21...
...we have come.....