Toribash
application
Username: 0awesome0
Belt: 3rd dan black belt
Main mods: abd,lenshu3ng,boxshu_mushuv3,erthtkv3
Previous clan: (tekken)
Reasons of absence to previous clans: no one was active so i decided to left it :/
Why do you want to join Vengeance: because I'm active and i want to play with active clanmates
replays: i don't know how to upload a replay sorry
i have alot of good replays
lol

anyway I was told to be active on this thread so here's where I'm at:

Nobody is selling 512 ground textures I may resort to buying from torishop.
Can you believe that this homje guy wants 170k for his god flames?
I am still not dueling brazilian alts

and thats a wrap
Lol I thought that svt meant to say Awesome! Then I realised that he meant to say his name lol, Anyway SVT want me to recruit good people tomorrow?
And one more thing what is the requirements to join?
I mean I know that you don't want clan hoppers or anyone below 2nd black belt but what else?
if their win ratio is really high just tell me their account and il have a search done cause theres a chance hes an alt. also dont recruit children or ppl who spam
@Inter4ever & Daaanko: I would highly advise for you both to at least post once in our thread in order to keep your membership in Ve. Like I said before we want members that at least try to post regularly on the thread. And with your absence I don't think you're any good, rather than just a hinderance. So try to post on this thread if not you'll be kicked for activity. I'm just looking out for you both.

Awesome has a zero chance of joining Ve now <3 Sorry buddy, you screwed up your chances. Maybe if you actually put an effort to find our recruitment thread you could've had a decent chance to join. Wait, I take that back. I've played a shit load of games with your clan and you. And I must say. Literal bag of garbage.
Last edited by iPrime; Sep 15, 2016 at 12:09 AM.
Haha! Ur mad!