[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
[APP] pinheads [YES]
Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
Ok.

10(17)

Blue (3rd dan around 3300qi)

69% (somewhere around 55% :s)

Austria/GMT+3.141337 (+1 i think currently or is it +2 too lazy to google but you should know)

1 age (this is my second account. i dont even recall my first accounts name it was somewhere around late 2008 i think: So around 5Years now but really actively playing only for 3-4 years)

5 (currently a 2/10 but i will better myself i promize)

9 (is this good looks cause if it is im a clear 11/10 | I am ingame about 5 times per week sometimes more often sometimes more rarely. I wont be THIS active this summer but whenever theres a chance for me to be expect me to be active)

[FLAMES] [GerU] (Former leader of the second I am also featured in the GerU Clanvid if you want a perspective of my level of play)

I left because the clan went inactive also due to my failure as a Leader being inactive for quite a long time. (For my Mom)

Idk(Sorry) (I can draw quite well and if I was to train SP more i would actually consider myself as a contester to being a decent replaymaker: Also I used to be quite a beast in Aikido, but i have to find my groove again)

5 Minor infractions in past history so far due to useless posts: Werent we all young and unoriented in this forum once? (currently none)

No/No/[email protected]/No/No/SkaterBoi182 Ok Final I can Join?

(<--- ? ?? ?? ? ?? ? Steam name: Gino's Italian Ices
- I would enjoy playing some rounds of CSGO or King arthurs gold or some shit with you guys alltho im horrible at these games)

I am on your Ally list and you are already infiltrated by austrians so one more wont harm: You basically HAVE to accept me as a membur.

--------------------------

But no in all seriousness: I am currently looking for a clan where I dont have any responsibilities besides being active and a functioning member in a small friendly community. TheAnimal , as an old friend of mine on this site, told me I could join anytime but I wanted to apply to get a thumbsup from everyone of you, just to make it formal or figure out if you have any problems with me.

For those who don't know me: I am Pinheads , a guy who would much rather be named Lewi on the forums. I am 17 years old not too sporty , rather arty and ready. I live in Vienna-Austria and I enjoy south mediteranian food, rainy days , drawing and spending time with my loved girlfriend. I consider myself fortunate and rather joyful, but I'm also really lazy and just getting through school crawling on my last legs. Most of the time i spend thinking about stuff.

Except for the kind of remaining members in my old clan and Vipertech all those active who I would call friends are in this clan, or in Addicted, so i decided to join up in here. Also i think you have the highest % of Austrians out of any clan. Also i like threedog theyre rather craycray

TLDR

I am BLu Belt but rly gud for Blubelt I attumpt suicide last snday but im over it and xxrapecockxX my best frind died in car accident so pls accept i play rlly gud thx.

EDIT: also i chainsmoker so accept before ded thx.

This dude was one of my best friends in Toribash way back, before we both went inactive for a while. I'm gonna give him a yes.
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!
[APP] ijoking [No]
Originally Posted by ijoking View Post
Hello, i'm iJoKinG, i'm from Estonia, GMT is -5. I am 16 years old and i have been playing this game since i was 13 years old(3 years) and i'm a 3rd dan black belt, i have a winrate of 47%, i know it's low but that doesn't make me a bad player, don't have any special skills.
i'm almost always active, my activity has to be around 8 IG and on forums.
I had some previous clans before, might not remember all the clans i was in when i was playing at 2011 and 2012.
My first clan was [Omega], i had to leave this clan cause i got too inactive on forums and in game, second clan was [Parrotz], wanted to leave it cause it got too inactive and my third clan was [Hunters], again i left because of inactivity.
I only had 1 ban in my TB history
Gmail: [email protected]

I dunno, I don't think the app was too good. Also, how many clans do you have to join in one year, to not be able to recall them all.
No.
[APP] sdsman [No]
Originally Posted by sdsman View Post
Hello,

im sdsman and i want to join [Aeon] because i met charm today im on his server right now which is sext. i also want to join [Aeon] because i know its a good clan and cause i think that its the perfect clan for me. I might only be a 2nd dan but i'm really good, i know skill don't matter but i just say this stuff i don't actully mean it though, i mean charms way better then me just saying, i also want to join because i think that all the members are cool. Really Really cool that is because i think charm is pretty dayum cool im not saying that for the win i mean it. Anyways back to the main topic, i also want to join because this clan is a clan I always wanted to join i think ive wanted to join it since i first started (mid august 2013 on the 15) even though i was only a white belt i really liked this clan even though i never new that it was a clan or that there even was clans until i found the forums. and the forums changed my life. Forever even up to this day i really like the forums. Even though i only have 60 post which is'int bad i still really like the forum. Like alot. I mean i don't how i like the forums but i just do for some reason. Anyways this clan maybe a good clan now. But it will be better then any other clan in the future and i means all this i mean i everything i typed out i mean every single word i mean. - sdsman

Well, that app was really bad, in my opinion. All he did was praising Aeon and saying how much he loved charm and the forum.
The quality of the replays he posted was way too low to convince me to overlook the bad app.
Nope.
Last edited by threedog2; Jun 14, 2014 at 11:29 AM.
I give him a NO because i'm jealous now cause u gave him a yes.

Jk - yes. Nothin to discusd her IMO
_SXD_
_AEON_
No. Don't really like the app and 'i was in a few clans, can't remeber them all..' Whuaz?! Nope.
_SXD_
_AEON_
God damn, that app is really bad imo.
Also.. Does charm 'invite' every single player w/o a clan?!

Do not get this wrong, its not bad, but sds isnt the first one which says that charm brought em here. IF a tb-player really wants to join us, he applies automatic. 'Invites' should be just for players we would love to join our clan..
Last edited by SXDave; Jun 14, 2014 at 01:11 PM.
_SXD_
_AEON_
yes from me
as he is an old friend
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave