ES Recruitment Drive
well, i think youve done this well because i think people wont vote for me because im leader. good job MYI
no i don't mean you shouldn't win the election but just to make it fair for other ppl in the poll.thnx
sorry for posting again~~
guys i have been thinking if i can make an inactivity thread so ppl will post there if they are going to be inactive for a while.i think this is a good idea cuz ppl will just post there if they are gonna be inactive better than starting a whole new thread so ppl won't say:"useless thread" and "it's not worth a new thread for a little problem".so what do you think?
Yeah I agree with MYI...For once..And I may take some time of cause I'm going to the States in late April.
Suggestion
This may sound stupid. If I may suggest, we should have a clan animal. XD

Reason: So that DIAF can be more "recognized by others" and some people without clans may want to join DIAF.

Edit: How do I put a picture like davidfee's? I tried it and it came out pretty small... look.
Attached Thumbnails
Picture 5.jpg  
Last edited by Virtue; Apr 7, 2009 at 07:40 AM.
Hey it's ard again. I just wanted to suggest a thread called "about yourself".

You know something that we can all know eachother more.
yea like the idea ard .and never mind about how to posta pic like david fee's.try to look for a tutorial thread about that
I got no idea where to find that.
I wanna signature! xP

EDIT: Hey can I start the inactivity thread MYI's talking about? My first thread was awesome and I plan on making another one [The one MYI's talking about], so should I start making it?

another EDIT: Hey I suggest we should do a group picture. You guys are probably wondering how we should do that and I'll explain it [not exactly in detail]. I just visited the Torigod clan and I saw their group picture. http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=14832

Which made me suggest on "Cool they have a group picture. Man I wish cann would do something like that. :P" and in order to do that we need someone really creative in making posters. hmm... And technically we just need a cool screenshot of ourselves in TB. But let's just make it simple and not exactly like theirs. So what do you guys think?
Last edited by Virtue; Apr 8, 2009 at 08:48 AM.