Ranking
Original Post
Global Agenda - is it worth the money?
So just got added by someone on steam ( no idea who it is at the forums xD ) and this guy plays Global Agenda... i saw his statistic: 9,5h of global agenda... that game must be awesome.... so i googled it and saw a lot of awesome gameplay, stunning graphics and so on... so is it worth the money? Cause 45€ is alot of money ( for me )
pls fast reply cause when i want to buy i want to buy nao
It is a really good game, very nice looking, very different for an MMO.

However, as most MMO's do, it gets repetitive, so as long as you can get around that, its a good game and worth the buy.

It has a tf2 element to it, medic class, engineer (robotics) class, heavy class (assault), spy class (recon), etc. It pretty good fun, and if you can find a good clan with some fun people in it, it can be much more fun than doing it on your own.

I play it as you can tell, but it is a work in progress and they still have updates and big changes to make, so it could get a lot better.
[MG][OLDA][RGC][DP]
Noooope

But you need to pay extra for the conquest features in a few months time, but thats the hardcore clan stuff, its optional.
[MG][OLDA][RGC][DP]
Glad there is no monthly fee, which is what prevented me from getting champions online.

Are the graphics pretty tweakable btw?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Well I bought it, but it's not that great in my eyes.
But that's just how I feel about the game.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
IMO its worth it aslong as you spend some time getting into it, if you are lvl 10 and keep repeating PvE again and again its booring, but if you are lvl 20-30 and are conquesting with some buds to try to capture factories, mines and stuff like that its pretty awesome.
Also my tip is to get recon or robotics, not medics or assault, since those tend to get really repeative. Recon is the only character you actually got to have skills to play. The others are almost just spamming everywhere.

You won't have fun as a low-lvl since you can only do 2 different PvE, no conquests, you won't have any weapon or misc to choose between, and you will be crushed in PvP.

But once you get a little higher lvl it will be great fun.
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
IMO its worth it aslong as you spend some time getting into it, if you are lvl 10 and keep repeating PvE again and again its booring, but if you are lvl 20-30 and are conquesting with some buds to try to capture factories, mines and stuff like that its pretty awesome.
Also my tip is to get recon or robotics, not medics or assault, since those tend to get really repeative. Recon is the only character you actually got to have skills to play. The others are almost just spamming everywhere.

You won't have fun as a low-lvl since you can only do 2 different PvE, no conquests, you won't have any weapon or misc to choose between, and you will be crushed in PvP.

But once you get a little higher lvl it will be great fun.

I think assault is the funnest class you can goof off with explosives.

Also to the first part Thats exactly what they want! For it to only be fun in conquest so you're wasting 15$ a month on top of the 50 you definitely wasted to buy it.