Toribash
Original Post
[TEX] FREE HEAD TEXTURE: One-Punch Man - Mumen Rider (Calamity & ThePirateKing Colab)
So me and Calamity decided to work on a colab head of Mumen Rider (Licence-less Rider) from the manga/anime One-Punch Man!

Free to use, no credit needed, just don't claim as your own, re-upload, or resell, even if altered.

Wip 1 - Calamity

Wip 2/3 - ThePirateKing

Wip 4 - Calamity

Wip 5 - ThePirateKing

Wip 6 - Calamity

The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Mumen rider is my least favorite characther in the series
/thread
But the details are nice tho but you should like add something in the ears because you know he wears glasses underneath those googles

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Originally Posted by Sunther View Post
Mumen rider is my least favorite characther in the series
/thread
But the details are nice tho but you should like add something in the ears because you know he wears glasses underneath those googles

he's the best, what you mean?

and no he doesn't :v
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
He wears glasses bruh yes he does watch the whole series

/unnecesarry arguement

Mumen sux saitama is the best yet he gets frowned on
And mumen just shows up to get beaten up then gets all the credit

He wears glasses bruh yes he does watch the whole series

/unnecesarry arguement

Mumen sux saitama is the best yet he gets frowned on
And mumen just shows up to get beaten up then gets all the credit

i know he wears glasses, nerd, but he doesn't wear them under his goggles..
he exchanges the goggles for glasses when not in hero form.

he's the cool guy without powers, never backs down even when he knows it's impossible for him.
Nah i think ive seen him wear the glasses and googles at the same time

But yes he never backs down and yes he js brave but it kinda sucks ass that he basically didnt do anything and he gets all the credit while basicaly everyone livin there owe their lives to saitama

Nah i think ive seen him wear the glasses and googles at the same time

But yes he never backs down and yes he js brave but it kinda sucks ass that he basically didnt do anything and he gets all the credit while basicaly everyone livin there owe their lives to saitama

i'm sure you have -.-

that's not his fault, he risks his lives for others with no ulterior motives
Lets say you like mumen i dont simple as that and the goggles thing i dont know if he takes em off maybe ur right but i kinda saw him wear em at the same time when he was looking at saitamas profile on the computer