Toribash
Original Post
CLAN LEAGUE 2021 - SURVEY.

Hi.

I'm running Clan League, probably on my own again.

Partly out of preference, but I'm also trying to streamline the process behind the scenes, and this was effective last time I did it. Plus I will be involved from the start, rather than a week before it launches.

So, like I did last time I ran Clan League. You'll be getting a Survey on this thread, and maybe some other threads down the line as I come across things that I feel need your input.

http://www.survey-maker.com/QLH2XJUBI

Now, If you answer "No" to Questions 1and 7, you will skip a question that would only matter if you clicked Yes. So don't be concerned if you think you've accidentally clicked something. The 'Back' button does work if you need it.

I will include the survey questions as images here, so you can share them around and discuss them between yourselves without having to do the survey itself.

images - Be aware, there's a few and they're not small

But please do the survey, and make sure you read what you are selecting.
It gives me accurate numbers regarding things I want decided before I start writing out a long prop and a lot of bbcode.
You need to finish the survey to get your responses recorded. Quitting halfway or on the last question won't do anything to the results.

P.S. Feel free to use the thread as discussion space too, Regular "Events" board rules are relaxed here, just don't go insulting people and such, even if it's heated.

Many Thanks,
~Icky.
Last edited by Icky; Mar 7, 2021 at 09:43 PM.
Got a free 14 day trial.
Still had to sign up to pay afterwards.
Cancelled instantly after getting results, naturally.

Group Image Link : https://imgur.com/a/HIMBOyD

Individual Screens ::

Big images btw

Shout out to the one person that decided to ignore Q6 for no actual reason.

Clan League plan due to this Survey.

*No Rotation Mods will be included.

*Modlist will be:
ABD
Lenshu
Boxshu - WITH FRAC OFF
ErthTK

*Rankings for clan will be totally random. (Dunno how I'll do the randomising yet but it might just be an 'automated names in a hat' situation)

*I'll be putting more of an emphasis on allowing more people to reach the games played goal, even if it means reduced flexibility for clans to play certain players more often.

*Game numbers will increase as clans progress in rounds.

*ES will run bets.

*Specifically, the bets will be run on the results between clans. Rather than the finals.

*First place prize will be chosen by clan and then forged by the I.F. Team
Last edited by Icky; Mar 11, 2021 at 10:31 AM.
this year is gonna be a good year

hot shit icky
IF KYLIE JENNER IS NOT BEAUTIFUL WHAT IS SHE THEN?! HUH GENIUS?